WHAT IS THIS FEELING

The room was at it's dead silent... mew's lips were on gulf gently kissing and eyes closed...
Gulf did not take himself back his eyes were closed too..

And suddenly  Gulf came to his reality and pushed mew by keeping his hands on mew's  chest
He started to look around and was heavily breathing this was a new feeling for gulf.  He never came across these kind of feelings... as he never had been in any kind of relationship..

Mew looked confused towards gulf he knew gulf was shy but mew wanted to do this and he did.. he wanted to know gulf more..

"I think I should go back"
Gulf got up and moved towards the door when suddenly grabbed his wrist..

"Wait... did I do something wrong...."

"I dont know maybe we can talk about this later...please let me go..."

Mew slowly let of gulf's wrist
And gulf moved out of mew's room and went towards his..

Mew was watching him go
He came in his room..
"You need some time gulf.. I don't know why am I so attracted towards you I want to know you more..."
Mew started to have a feeling towards gulf... its was his love at first sight for gulf...

Mew kept his fingers on his lips..moving around
"You were soft gulf.." and he slightly chuckled...

Gulf's Room

Gulf came inside by slamming the door... he went to his bed lying straight and looking up the ceiling...

"What was that ... what the hell was that .. why dint I say no I had to say no why dint I... why I wanted even more..  maybe he must be play boy who just wants to sleep around with me.. but why did he helped me.. my heart says other thing my mind says another things... what was that.. ohhh gulf what have you done...."

Gulf couldn't stop to think about it... th e scene was appearing in his mind again and again..

Mew's lips on his and the slight kiss... his was becoming crazy for gulf..  whenever that image appears he would have ticklish feeling in his whole body...

"Why can't I get him out of my mind...."

The whole evening gulf stayed in his room as he afraid to face mew.. he was having a mixed feeling of shy nervous afraid towards mew.. it was all new to gulf..

Mew knew that gulf would be in pain... he wanted to take care of gulf and talk to him about what happened.. mew thought maybe gulf dint like what mew did so he wanted to apologize to him...

Mew went to pharmacy and bought some wound healing creams and painkillers for gulf..
He came back and was in front of gulf's room..

KNOCK!!!!KNOCK!!!!

Inside gulf was lying in his bed... when he heared the knock from the door he got up and moved towards the door...

He slightly opened the door to see mew was standing in front of his room.. immediately he closed the door and his heart started to beat fast...

"What is he doing here????
Now what.. I told him later.. and ... but... why???"
Thoughts surrounded him...

Mew knew that gulf would give this reaction but still he wanted to see atleast once gulf..

"Gulf.. it's ok if you dont want to come out and talk I bought you some medicines and I will hang the bag at the door nob.. please take these it will ease your pain... take care gulf..."

Mew placed the bag and went to his room..
After some time gulfs slowly opened the door to see the bag was on the nob.. he took the bag and closed the door..

Gulf was sitting on his bed with a plastic bag of medicine he took the medicine out.. he saw a memo in it. .

"736___4556 this is my number I hope you will save it.. -Mew"

Gulfs eyes got widen.. and he smiled unknowingly
He was not sure to save it or not..
He placed the memo safely in his drawer to think more about this topic..

NEXT DAY

Gulf was getting ready for the college... but he was a bit nervous as he could face mew ...

"What if I meet him... what if he asks me why I didn't text or call him... gulf remember not to meet him...."

Gulf got down the elevator... the door opened and mew was standing in front of him...
Both were starting each other neither mew got in nor gulf got out... and when the door of the elevator started to close again mew pressed the button...

Gulf came out of the elevator and started walking as to pretend not knowing mew...
Mew held gold wrist.. ang gulf stopped and gulped...

"How is your injuries...??"

Gulf was getting nervous... beyond nervous... he turned to look back at mew
He looked soo handsome even in his tracksuit...

"Let me see it..."
By saying this mew pulled gulf near by placing his hand on gulf's waist...
Mew started to pat on gulfs forehead with his fingers and were there were injuries...
Gulf was just looking his actions...
And was not moving...he dint know what to do .

In so many years nobody cared for him.. no one close to him.. but why he had strange feeling about mew and he wanted mew to take care of him...

"Please take your hand..."
Gulf moved out mew's hand and stood in a few distance of range..

"Gulf I am sorry if you feel uncomfortable... but I couldn't help myself... I just wanted to know how your injuries are??"

Mew spoke in a worried tone..
Gulf bringing up so courage spoke his mind out...

"Do y6go around with everyone like this way???? "

"What gulf.. no"

"Then why.. me.... we barely know each other..met each other only a countable times.. then why are doing stuffs like this..."

"Gulf it's not what you think.. I just...."
Mew's sentence hung as gulf interrupted..

"I don't wanna know anything..  its better to stay at a distance and I don't wanna talk to you.. then I will be leaving now... "

Gulf took a leave and went on his way to college...

Mew was standing at the same spot... and was digesting the fact what gulf said to him...

"Are you afraid of love????? or you were never approached before...???  This makes me more curious about you gulf...."

Mew smirked slightly and went to his room...

---------------------×××××××------------------