WHAT'S GOING ON

THIS CHAPTER IS A SPOILER FOR THE OTHER CHAPTERS COMING ALONG...

SHORT SPECIAL CHAPTER.. HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT..

PLEASE COMMENT NA.. BECAUSE THAT GIVES ME AN ENCOURAGEMENT TO COMPLETE MY CHAPTERS AS SOON AS POSSIBLE...

LOVE YOU GUYS..❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

--------------------**********-------------

Mew and gulf were at the beach watching the sunset..

They were holding hands and gulf was leaned on mew's shoulders having his best time...

The sky was yellowish orange... and was a beautiful way.. and the most romantic evening they could have...

Mew turned towards gulf.. and made gulf to turn to look in his eyes.. straight..

"Gulf....."

Gulf smiled and said..

"Hmm..."

"I love you... thank you for being with me" said mew holding hands more firmly..

"I love you too..." gulf smiled by saying this..

"Gulf.. "

"Hmm.."

"Marry me...." said mew..

Gulf's eyes were widen now.. he couldn't believe that was happening..

Mew got emotional and tears lightly fell from his face..

"Please marry me gulf..  I promise...." as mew was interrupted by gulf...

"Yes... yes... yes.... "

Mew was just was just blank on hearing the word YES...

He immediately started searching for something all over his pockets... for something..

Finally he took the ring box.. and took the ring out of it..

"When did u prepared these things..."
Said gulf..

"From a long long time..."
Said mew

He placed the ring on gulf's ring finger...

As they had a pair ring .. gulf took the ring out of the the box..

And suddenly...

Mew heared a disturbing sound...
In his ears..   his vision became blurry and he could barely see gulf..  mew was shaking his head to be stable.. 

As gulf took out the ring and he was about to place the ring on mew's finger...

Mew fainted on the beach... his eyes were shutting down..

Watched mew fall gulf was shocked for few seconds...

He was not able to collect the thoughts that what was going on ...

As mew fell down.. he could barely gain strength and and only see a blurry image of gulf and the gulfs voice calling out his name with cries.. in a sound which was fading and finally a black out...

As mew fainted before gulf couldn't think anything he dropped the ring and went upto mew to call out his name.. and started crying...

"Mew..get up.." he tapped his cheeks...

Tears were falling down heavily...

"Mewwww..." gulf screamed in fear.. his face was all red.. as he was crying hard and hard calling mew's name...

"Mew...... mew.... mewwww..get up..please wake up..." cries hard..

"Somebody please help me..call the ambulance..." gulf was crying his heart out...

The manager of the resort saw gulf and rushed towards them.. and he called the ambulance..

As gulf was crying hard screaming mew's name.. but there was no response..

"Mew..."

Cries..

"Mew..."

Cries...

"Baby... please...."

Cries hard..

And the ambulance came and they made mew lie on a stretcher with gulf not leaving.. mew's hand...

3 M O N T H S    E A R L I E R

"So when do you want me to move in..."

"Now.. " mew grabbed gulf's hand and pulled him to move with him as soon as possible...