D-DAY

Mew reached at thongs place after visiting Victoria at the cafe..

He called fiz to come over too..

Mew entered thongs office to see both waiting for him..

Mew came in removed his cast and the three sat opposite to each other..

"Thong have to got the location details..."

"Hmmm... yes.."

"Mew... are you gonna do this.." fiz asked mew as she clearly mew doesn't wanted to do this...

"I don't know fiz... I can't see gulf hurt.."

"Gulf will be more hurt if he know this too..."

"I know... but I cant...." mew eyes were wet... "I just cant live without him..."

"Wait wait.... mew I am sure you have not accepted this without even thinking a plan..."

"I agree with thong..."

Mew wore a smile and chuckled to see thong and mew looking at him....

"Well... I do"

AFTER A WEEK

Mew and gulf were at the restaurant having their dinner for whole week gulf was busy with his work as his internship was close..

Mew was also busy to proceed plans with thong and fiz but he made sure to give gulf time when he not in his university...

"Mew..."

"Hmm..."

"I am sorry na..."

Mew smiled at him and said

"For what??? Are you sorry about "

"I think I am too busy nowadays as I am not giving you time..."

"Gulf.... gulf... wait I think you should know that even being able to be with for second in a day make my whole day work..."

Gulf hearing his words was shy...

"So.. gulf we have ours works to do and I understand that complete and I wish that you will get all the success and your dreams to come true... and I want to be with you when you accomplish them... right beside you..."

Gulf placed his hands over the mew's....

"Thankyou for coming in my life..."

Mew chuckled...

"You stole my words.."

And they both laughed...

After finishing their dinner they both came to their building and was at the alley to go to their rooms...

As mew turned to leave... gulf stopped him by grabbing mew's wrist... mew turned to look gulf with a questioned expression...

"Mew..."

"Yes...."

Gulf was not looking at mew's eyes as they were deep and seductive... he looked down to his veiny hands... and said

"Will you sleep over tonight ?????"

Even without a seconds gap... mew replied..

"Ofcourse... like.. yes... ya... like let's go..."

Gulf stopping mew...

"But dont think anything stupid..."

Mew chuckled and said..

"Let's see who will be stupid and who is not???"

"Pervert..."

Mew and gulf held their hands and went to gulf's place...