REALLY!!!!

As gulf finally got his senses right.. he was shocked as he dint knew these things about mew..
And he was little angry as mew dint say a word about his involvement with the RISO

Gulf walked in the hall were the party was started and everyone was holding their wine glasses and talking to each other...

Gulf was searching for mew all over..

Mike called gulf as they had many things to settle..

"Gulf for God sake come here now on the panel room as all the guests are at the lunch hall.. we need things to arrange from the room..."

Gulf had no choice but to complete his work..

"Ok... I will be there.." said gulf and left the room..

Mew was talking to the other guests..

Fiz walked to mew and stood beside him...

"Are you ok???"

"I don't know.. when I saw him I was about to cry..." mew chuckled a bit..

"You prepared this for days mew hang on there..." said fiz with smile.

"I know fiz.." mew smiled

FEW DAYS BACK

An invitation was delivered at mew's place

It was from RISO for attending the grand party..

Mew was sitting on a couch and was observing the invitation.. he suddenly got a call from an unknown number

Mew picked it..

"Hello.." said mew

"Hello Mr. Suppasit this Boat big daddy said me call you personally and invite at the party as you are the most important person on me being the next chairman..."

"Well it's my pleasure "replied mew

"So see you at the party and I came to know that your boyfriend works at our company we will take more care of him.."

"Its ok he dont like much attention..."

"As you say Mr. Suppasit..."

After the call mew was happy as well as worried he was happy as he could see gulf again and worried because he knew gulf would freak out on knowing this things..

"Come on mew let's go for shopping you dont even have a proper suite..." fiz said as she was flipping up the whole wardrobe of mew

"I have one fiz.." said mew.

"Shut the fuck up you are gonna meet gulf be atleast presentable you are soo handsome use it for God sake.."

"But fiz.."

"Not buts .. we are going for shopping and then a haircut and grooming should be done.. I am calling thong now and get ready mew.. fast.." said fiz and left the room

Mew heart was beating fast as gulf never called him in six months but mew used to hide and watch gulf from far everyday when gulf returned from work..

Mew was also making sure that gulf would never be affected by that personal targets set on mew..

PRESENT

Gulf was at the control room and mike was waiting for him..

"Mike what happened..." gulf came in while asking mike..

"The documents have to be delivered to Mr. Boat and its very important I dont know what it is about but I can only trust you to give it yo him.."
Said mike