TRUTH

BANG!!!!!!!!!

Gulf had his eyes closed and was hyperventilating in fear... mew placed his face on side...

The room got silence... completely silent...

As mew opened his eyes.. he saw gulf was breathing heavily... mew was glad that gulf was alive and he knew that who did that..

He saw William down on the floor as he was shot on his hand which had gun...

Mew closed his eyes and took a deep breath.. and opened his eyes..

Now it was the turn to be the mew suppasit the sharp shooter the attitude on his face changed his eyes had no fears... he knew he is the best..

"Well... william you really thought you would have killed me or gulf..." said mew and smirked in an attitude..

By hearing mew's voice gulf opned his eyes.. and saw mew...

His mew... but not that he knew...

As gulf was watching mew.. mew turned to gulf and saw him but he was not able to respond to him...

Suddenly William's men started to come in that room but as one by one entered everyone was shot but no one knew who did it...

"Tell your men to back off...now else you wont be able to survive....
SOON...." mew raised his voice..

As mew raised his voice gulf saw for the first time mew being like that.. he got scared he was scared of mew.... the one he loved the most..

William got up to command his men to stop... as two men stood by the door..

"Release us .... now or else I will make my people to shoot right at your forehead.... NOW!!!!! YOU ASSHOLE....." shouted mew..

William orderd his men to do soo...

As mew was released first he moved towards to gulf to untie him..

As mew was doing that... gulf was just watching him do soo... he was  
Soo scared the he held mew's hand firmly... mew saw gulf in fear..

Mew boughhis hands to keep on gulf's cheeks and said..

"I know you have many questions but now....trust me I wont let anyone hurt..."

They both stood and gulf was behind mew and holding his hand firmly...

"I had no personal issues with you.. william and now you made it personal.." said mew..

William was standing opposite to mew..
"You took it on my love and now I wont let you go easily..."

Mew smiled in an attitude...

"You really thought you would keep me here ..." said mew..

"What do you mean..???"

"I have some one who came to greet you.." said mew

"Who is that....???"

"He will be there in a minute..."
As mew said these words within few minutes.. Chris entered the room..and Williams eyes widen to shock..

Chris walked to mew and patted his shoulder..

"Are you okay???"

"Yes sir I am..."

"And your boyfriend.."

Mew saw gulf.. but gulf was still scared as he could feel the grip on his hands..

"I will take him home now sir.."

"You can go mew.. I will make this bastard pay..."

Mew noded and pulled gulf along him gently...