I CAN'T

So.. first of all I am really really sorry for the super late update..

As the whole 2weeks I was busy with my
ig page : mewgulf_myworld
As mew and gulf had super tight week with lives and interviews jam packed and other than that..
I had my studies too..

I promised that I would update but the situation caught me up..

I will try my best to upate soon..

Love you guys...

Please do comment...

-----------xxxxxxx--------------------------

As their eyes locked.. mew could not contain himself...
He moved forward to place his lips on gulfs...

For a moment everything froze.. every memory was stopped.. it was just mew and gulf...

Mew moved his lips softly on gulfs making small noises and making his was to enter his tongue...

On the other hand gulf mind was  blank.. like hell blank.. he knew he missed tharn and couldn't stop himself from giving himself to him...

Suddenly gulf put his hands around mew's neck and reciprocate the kiss deeply..
Wooving all around their mouth...making the noises of kiss.. exchanging their tongue..  it was wild and hearing up...

After kissing wildly for more than a minute.. mew pulled himself out of the kiss.. they both were breathing heavily...

Without saying anything.. he grabbed gulf's hand and pulled him out of the small meeting room.. and walking out speedily pulling gulf along with him..

Fiz thong boat and mike everyone saw them.. as they dint notice anyone or cared ..

Mew made gulf to get on his car and drives fastly..

"Mew let me go... I have work.. please..." said gulf..

But in his heart he never wanted to leave mew.. no matter what happens..

Mew dint respond as he drove as fast as he can..

They reached mew's apartment where he currently lived it was luxurious.. as fiz insisted him yo live in a good environment...

He pulled out gulf making his hands hurt.. but mew was not caring.. from the parking area..
Mew made gulf to just follow and not utter a single word..

Mew reached to the elevator and pressed the button..

As soon as the elevator opned he pushed gulf inside.. and even before the elevator could close.. mew started to kiss gulf at neck.. and gulf couldn't resist his want towards mew..

As the elevator was closed...
Mew placed his hands behind
gulf's neck and other on his waist..making gulf look at him..

"You know what gulf...??? You are looking damn fucking cute.. that I can't even control myself... you have made me gone crazy...
The last 6 months.. I was just a mad man..the name I could only take was you... GULF.... GULF.."
Said mew as his voice was hoarse he was about to cry...

By seeing that..gulf placed his hand on mews cheecks... and said..

"You are  not the only person who suffered... I was in pain hell as well.."  as he was also tearing up...

And the elevator opned at the 18th floor...

Without caring anything.. mew pulled gulf to his new house...

They were moving all around kissing wildly.. and making things to fall...

Mew kissed gulfs lower lips... and sucked it hard as hell.. gulf could only moan...

Gulf started to unbutton.. mew's shirt and their coat was already off..

Mew was not that patient.. he just made gulf's shirt.. tear.. as he all the buttons flew in a one go..

They were wild and thirst was taking over each other..

Mew kissed gulf's chest.. and bit his nipples.. making them a mark..

He started to go lower....

As mew unbuckled gulf's pants...
He carried gulf in a bridal style.. to the bed room..

On the bed mew was all over gulf .. kissing every inch of gulf's body.. and marking him everywhere...

"Me...www.... don't... ah...hmm...aaaa... it.. leaves..Ahhh.... hickeys.."
Said gulf as mew moved down and down.. kissing wildly...

"I want everyone to know... that.. your are mine and only mine..."
Said mew...

As mew went down.. he removes everything making them both naked..

Mew stopped for a bit to look at gulf..  and he was looking a hot mess...

Gulf raised his head to see mew...

mew moved his hands over the inner thigh of gulf.. making gulf.. to moan loudly...

He kissed at the same spot.. and started sulking the skin..

Gulf was enjoying himself... it felt soo good and he wanted to more and more of it...

Looking a gulf.. mew was at his peak.. he dint care anything...

He grabbed his lube from the drawer and lubricated himself and gulf...

Before entering into type..
Mew was all over him.. and they were looking at each other's eyes...

"Gulf.. I cant anymore... I wanted to please you more.. but I can't control anymore...
Let me into you... without your permission I will not..."
Said mew...

Gulf also was not able to hold back anymore he mew into a deep kiss... making his answer clear...

And mew entered gulf hitting directly on his sweet spot...
Making him.. moan loudly...

Mew thrusting in and out of gulf..

"...ah..ammmmm....mew...do..nt..stooopppp...Ahhh...."...

"I... hmm.. wont..."...
..
......
Ah...

Hmmm..

Mmm...
Ahhh...

Ah.....

Ahhhhhh...ahhh...ahhh...mew....

Ah.... baby...... I..  love you....ahhh...

Mew was thrusting speedily and hardly...

Mew.. placed his hands on gulfs length to stroke..  it...

Gulf with.. came in few thrusts...

Mew chuckled a bit.. and went to his ears to whisper..

"You came soon...."

"Mew...ah..  dont...tease me....."

After a few more thrust mew came inside gulf..

And he exhausted to sleep over gulf...

They both were.. breathing heavily... and sweating.. as the nice apartment was hot mess.. now...

"Mew... we need to talk...."

"I know.. baby.. but first.. let me sleep holding you.. in peace.. as I I was not able to fit the past 6 months.. "

Mew was sleeping over gulf.. and his face buried on gulfs neck...

Gulf stroked mew's  hair gently... and was smiling...

"Then.. sleep.. but promise me we have to talk.. it out.. after you wake up.. "

"I promise......"

Mew held gulf tightly... and they both slept in peace.. as they knew... they cannot live without each other...