SUPRISE

AT UNIVERSITY

Mild banged in his hands on the table...
both gulf and mild were at the cafeteria for the lunch..

"What did you just say gulf..??"

"Mild just relax... I just said we kissed last night..."

"Bro... but not yet together... oh.. come on just say yes... be in a relationship man...."

"But..."

"But what gulf... come on man.. feel the love the sky is pink... the birds are singing... be in love..."

"What ??? "

"In short... live your life and loose your virginity..."
Mild laughed after saying this.

Gulf gave a death glare to mild.. and mild stopped immediately...

"Mild.. I dont know anything about him.. like it's barely 3 weeks.. and it takes time to be in a relationship kind of thing..."

Mild knew what was gulf afraid of.. he knew gulf had fear that if he loves someone he will loose them...and that risk gulf will not take.. by having a concerned expression and serious voice mild said..

"Hey buddy... when you have love you should grab it and keep it safely... because love is that one pure that always gives you strength and trust.. love doesn't need a specific time.. to happen.. even a milliseconds can make you fall in love with anyone..."

Gulf looked a mild and chuckled a bit.. and noded..

"When did you start saying these kind of things..."

"You prick I am serious.. go have fun dont wasted your time on thinking stupid stuffs..."

The both laughed. 

It was almost time for the results to come.. this seminar was the most important for all.the final year students.. and would take their names to the higher level..

So all the students gathered at the university board where they will be displaying the winner  and the runner ups on the display..

Less than 5 min left... but something drew everyone's attention ...

Everyone's attention was gathered by a tall handsome man.. walking towards the group of students near the display board.. with a large bouquet of flowers in his hand...

Gulf and mild looked at everyone... because their attention turned to something else.. gulf and mild turned to see what was happening...

Then... gulf stood froze...

He saw mew... he couldn't stop staring at him... mew had an another aura around him..

Mew was wearing a white Armani shirt.. with his ray ban glasses.. his Gucci watch and shoes to show off how well he wore all of them.. and ofcourse with the flowers and with a smile on his face...

Everyone whether a girl or a boy were falling for mew..his presence had an different feeling among everyone...

Mew went straight to gulf..and saw gulf with no expression.. and was froze...

"Gulf...oiii gulf..."

Mew tapped his shoulders a bit..

"Huh...."

Gulf came to his senses to react what was going on...

"Mew what are you doing here???"

Gulf spoke in a low voice as everyone was noticing them..

"To congratulate you.. for being the winner "

"But the results are not out..."

Gulf sentence hung when mew motioned his finger to see the display behind gulf...
It was written