DOUBTS

Gulf was working in his office
It has been almost more than 1 month that gulf was working at RISO
Gulf was hardworking employee and he was very much appreciated by this seniors and co workers
Gulf was happy with his performance and he started to feel the perfect life being...
He had a well giving job and a loving boyfriend and good friends and colleagues as if he was living in a dream..

Gulf looked more glowing and his cheecks were soo cute that everyone around him loved him dearly..

"Gulf..."

A hand was rested on gulf shoulders as gulf was sitting on the chair and working on his desk..

The voice was soo close to gulf's ear..

"Mr. John..."
Gulf said looking at the computer

"So.. everything going well.."
John moved his hand more to place it more over gulf's neck and pulling him more closer..

Gulf felt very uncomfortable..

The fact is from the day one
Mr. John has been following gulf all around and he was not comfortable with that..
Gulf doesn't wanted any scene in his new working environment so he choose to ignore it and john will eventually stop..
But the more gulf ignored the more john came near him

Gulf never spoke about this to mew as he not wanted these little things to know about it... and he could handle these things on his own..

"So.. are you up for lunch gulf.."

"Well everyone is up for lunch sir..I will be there too.."

"Well.. I would like to ask you for dinner gulf.."

Gulf shook his shoulders to free him from John's hands and stood up...

"Well sir it's time for lunch... and I am sorry sir I have to say no for the dinner as my boyfriend is very possessive about me ..."

Gulf gave a respect nod and joined other colleagues who where heading for lunch...

"Gulf... you are pretty interesting...I don't care if you are taken or not... I will go on until I make you get laid..."

John gave a evil smile...

AT A ROOFTOP OF A BUILDING

Fiz and thong were already there at the rooftop waiting for someone...

"Why this guy is late..." fiz said in an angry tone..

"Calm down fiz he will be here soon.."
Thong tried to calm her down..

"Is he me who are you waiting for..."

A voice from the entrance of the rooftop said..

Both fiz and thong turned to look at the person..
The person smiled and moved forward towards them..

"Ai First..."
Fiz took her gun and cocked then pointed straight at first..

"Whoohooo...calm down.. calm down.. fiz"

"Shut the fuck up... "

Thong was trying to calm down fiz and was telling her to put the down down..

"Come on.. fiz I am cop and you are pointing gun at me.."

"So.. what if I want to shoot you here.."

First was constantly smiling and had a casual attitude...

"Put the gun down fiz.."
Mew said while walking towards them..

Mew came and stood near them..

"Fiz put the gun down..."
Fiz was fuming and was not putting her gun down..