TRACKING DOWN

"NO...."

"GULF PLEASE NA......NA..NA..."

"MEW NO MEANS NO...."

This was going as a duet since mew asked gulf about staying over at night...

"Mew ....."

Standing at the door mew once again tried to convince gulf but he wouldn't accept it...
He forcefully grabbed mew to the door and seeking him way to leave the room... but still mew was behaving like a child to stay over...

"Gu....."

"Dont even try mew... bye have a good night..."

And gulf closed the door... mew was thinking he had his reasons to stay...

Suddenly gulf opened his door and quickly pecked a kiss at mews cheecks.. and said

"Good night...." and the door shut...

Mew came back at his room he had to enter gulfs room to check is any there suspicious... or they had searched gulfs place or any possible situation he can think...

"I need to check your room gulf I have no other way..."

Mew went to sleep..

NEXT MORNING

Mew woke up in a haze... he knew what he have to do...

Gulf on the other hand got ready and was already  ready to go to the university...
He made breakfast for him and mew and packed because gulf had busy schedule as he was close of getting graduated..

Gulf knocked at mew's door..

Mew opened the door and smiled at gulf..

"Here is your breakfast and dont forget to have your medicines.."

As..Gulf was leaving mew stopped him..

"Are you not having breakfast with me.."

"No I have very important assignment to submit... so I am going now... bye see you later..."

Gulf waved and went on his way..

"He is busy mew.. this is the time.."

AT UNIVERSITY

Mild and gulf sat at the cafeteria to review their final project which they did as a team..

"Gulf I have finished everything.."

"Check the 2nd PPT once again..??"

"Ok..."

As mild was checking everything... his face fell and he started to sweat... gulf looked at mild in a confused way...

"Mild what happened???"

"Gulf..."

"What???"

"I think I dont have a presentation..."

"What??? Are you mad we have only one hour left.. check your mail..???"

"I checked it.. I had it on my pendrive and I left that at home..."

" Mild it's our final presentation...what can we do .."

"Sorry gulf I thought I ...."

"Shut the fuck up..."

"Gulf... "

"Shut up let me think..."

"Gulf..."

"What mild..."

"I had copied that presentation on your pendrive.."

"Why dint you tell me before??"

"I...."