MOMENTS

Standing on the road...both were just looking at each other...

"WILL YOU BE MY BOYFRIEND "

These words hit gulf at different level of angle..

They continued to just stare each other.. the sound of the water flowing down the bridge can be clearly heard and the breeze making their hair wave in air...

Mew took a step towards gulf..
He took his free hand to place on gulf's cheeks..

"Gulf... if you feel that in a short time how can we be boyfriends or be in a relationship... then I must confess to one thing...
I fell in love in the very first moment I saw you.... and if you gonna say no then...."

Mew's sentence was stopped by gulf as he quickly placed his hand to surround mews neck and pull him closer to himself.... and placed his lips on mews...

Gulf had closed his eyes shut just to feel mew taste inside him...
Mew eventually closed his eyes to reciprocate the same...
After a lathering kiss...they both parted.. keeping their eyes locked to each other...

"So is this your answer gulf???"

Gulf blushed and his ears turned red... and he smiled like hell...

"Gulf ...look at me and say to me... please gulf..."

Mew kept his hand on gulfs cheecks to make him look towards him...
Gulf was saying nothing...

Gulf was just a shy boy who never had anything like that... it's not that anyone dint approach him..but mew was the special one thing that made gulf to break his all barriers...

Mew took a breath and said...

"Gulf.. I like you..in fact I love you...you dont have tell me soon that you love me..just say what you feel... please gulf..."

Gulf looked at mew...and said..

"I like you too mew ...and my answer is YES..."

Mew couldn't control his happiness.. he turned around.. to make himself believe...that the guys he loves agrees to be with him... and turning again towards gulf ...

Mew hugged gulf tightly...

AT GULF'S ROOM

After the confession mew asked to take him to his room as he never been inside...

As they both entered into gulf's room..mew saw that gulf lived a minimal living... a study table a bed a neat clean kitchen and a small dining table for two persons...

Gulf saw mew observing his place...

"I live simple mew... I know I cant match...."

Gulf was cut by mew..

"Dont even say that gulf... I love the way you are... I dont want you to change for me or anything.. I want the gulf who i am nowwith me...being with.. I wanna make you happy gulf... "

Gulf eyes got a little watery...

Mew saw photo frames on a shelf... it was when gulf was a kid and his parents were with him...

Gulf saw mew looking at pictures.... gulf said before mew asked him about his parents...

"They are my parents.... "

Gulf came near the shelf... and stood near mew..

"They are no more..."

Mew was already aware of everything.. he dint wanted to spoil anything..he just listen to what gulf was saying..