CLOSER

They both were in bathroom having a shower together...
Water hit at gulf's body as mew moved his hands and all over gulf standing just behind without leaving a space...

They needed a cold shower after the mess they created at the bed...

Mew's hands were crawling over gulf's back then... his neck.. then shoulders... he kissed slowly at his back... gulf could feel the urge of wanting mew...

But mew wanted gulf to have rest... so after having a shower they both were on their boxers only and was on their bed... hugging each other...

Gulf head was placed at mew's chest and mew had completely held gulf in his arms...

Mew was looking at the ceiling smiling... and gulf was listening to his heart beat and smiling in being in soo much love with mew...

"Hmm.. mew"

"Hmm...."

"Your heart beat is fast..."

Mew chuckled.... and teased gulf..

"Because you are by my side..."

Gulf scoffed..

"Cheezy...."

"Gulf ... can I ask you something...???"

"This was your first time... right..?? Is it still paining....??"

Gulf felt shy and blushed... as mew asked it directly...

"No its.. not paining..."

Mew.. smiled widely...

"Mew... have you ever with any one???"

"Nope you are my first "

Gulf was a shocked a bit..
He got up to place his chin on mews chest and see him...

"Really...."

"Don't you believe me...???"

"But..."

Gulf was shocked as mew was soo charming.. why dint he still...

"I will be honest with you... I had a guy I liked in high school... but we kissed but never had slept...."

"Do you still....????"

"Dont ever over think gulf... you will be first and last... and I promise that... and about him... may be it was just a puppy feelings..."

Mew laughed... but gulf dint find it funny...

"Ok..ok.. leave it na gulf..."

Mew pulled gulf even tighter... and they both hugged and slept...

But gulf mind was now surrounded by mew's first love...
Not to think about it gulf held him tighter and slept...

NEXT MORNING

Gulf woke up.. my moving his hands in search of mew.. but he was not there...

Gulf woke him in shock state trying to compose himself...

When he looked at the side of the bed.. he saw a white Rose's bouquet and was note on it...

"Will be waiting for you down for breakfast come fast...
  - Mew"

Gulf was happy to see the note but he was annoyed by the thing that.. mew was not there when he woke...up..

Gulf got up and took a shower and got ready...

Down mew was arranging their breakfast on the living room as they had a small table to place things... and have their breakfast...

Gulf came down and saw mew doing these cute romantic things.. this melted his heart everytime..