New Friends

Don't watch the video until I tell you to, it'll make sense then!

Felix's POV

Jack looked extremely tense as we were walking to class. That nightmare must have really shaken him up, not even when he was being abused did he act so jumpy afterward. Everytime I tried to put a hand on his shoulder to comfort him, he flinched and while we were hugging he found the bumps on my back where my wings would usually go and he quickly pulled away and looked at me as if he has seen a ghost.

No I'm not a ghost Jack, I'm an angel...good joke Felix. Anyway, even people in the corridors were looking at him strangely, like this never happens and that just made me more anxious and nervous about what actually happened. Everytime I try to bring it up his face goes pale, he begins to sweat and he looks as if he is going to throw up. Whatever happened seriously isn't good.

As much as I want to help him get it off his chest, I don't really want to know what the nightmare was about. Or at least the details. If he tells me on his own, I'll listen but I'm not going to force him into anything. Especially when it's something like this.

We enter the classroom and Jack goes towards the middle row to take a seat by the window. Since it was open it'll give him some fresh air. I go to sit next to him but he stops me. "I don't know where the teacher will assign you to but this spot is already taken. The stupid seating plan makes it so no one can move seats. I'm sorry Felix." He looks at me apologetically but it's not his fault. I just wait at the front for the teacher as everyone goes towards their seats.

Two guys walked towards Jack and sat next to him. I envied the one right beside him for obvious reasons. They started talking and Jack just stared out the window, not giving a damn about the world and what pain it has brought upon him. They say Jack's name and he turns his head and looks to disinterested to which I just laugh to myself a little. Not making it noticable. "Hey, I seen you hanging around with the new kid? You two know eachother?"

"Yeah he is a friend that I met while at Sweden. His family said they wanted a change in area and so he suggested to come here." He seriously came up with that in the spot? He is a good lier. Wonder if he has ever lied to me about anything. "That's pretty cool." The boy next to him agreed and they introduced themselves. "I'm mark this is Ken and the idiot in front of us, is Ethan."

The boy turned around and just looked like he was fed up with Mark but also liked being his friend so he said nothing. Don't really know how to explain the look but he turned to talk to Jack, "Don't mind him, he thinks he's better than everyone else."

"That's because I am."

"Yeah right, that's totally true." I giggled to myself again to what Ken said. "Yeah well I'm still better at everything than Ethan."

"What about gymnastics, or anything to do with upper body strength? Ethan will beat you at that in a mile."

Jack chuckled and it seemed genuine. "Yeah well not like you're any better!" Mark defends.

"He isn't the one who is saying he's better than everyone." Mark thought for a second for a comeback but he couldn't and so Jack smiled to himself. "He has a point,"

"Shut up," and the group laughed and Jack chuckled. School isn't all bad and I'm happy about that. "About what happened before, we should've warned you that they were going to beat you up but they said they would've done it worse after school if you didn't go then. We are sorry about that."

"It's okay, it's not your fault besides I don't want this to be upsetting because of me so you don't need to be sorry." The three were about to say something until the teacher walked in, stopping them from talking.