Anti and Seán

Anti's POV

I grabbed the needle and broke it in two. "That was your biggest mistake." I glitched around a little and I could sense their fear. It was wonderful.

This time I wasn't doing it for my own selfish gain. I could've just let everyone's favourite boy be drugged to the point where he hates Felix and starts dating whoever this guy is. But no, I like Felix, he will stay. This guy is a no go. "You aren't Seán," I just giggled at his response. His words all shaken up it was music to the ears. "Ding, ding, ding! (Top of morning) no I'm an alter of his. The worst one in fact and I don't like it when people mess with our memory."

His friend runs away but he was too petrified to move. "What did you have to do to get a serum such as this?"

As he answered with his lip quivering I felt my muscles tense. "Made a deal with a demon. Called himself Dark. He said that he would want something in return something about Anti?" So, Dark. The demon that said for Lucifer to put me in Jack's body wants me back. The demon who I thought cared about me got so desperate that he asked for a meal human for help.

"Well, if Darky wants me back he will have to wait. Tell him that Anti refused and would prefer it for him to come to me." I let him go and he ran away, probably going to tell Dark the news. Glad to see that he still wants me.

My fun was over and I knew that so I let Jack take over.

Jacks POV

I felt a sting in my hand. Broken glass, the needle. Anti must've crushed and made them run away. As much as I'd hate to admit it, I was grateful but that sting felt really bad.

It was like something was sleeping through my blood, Anti might've crushed it to try and help but I don't think he remembers that humans bleed. It wasn't all of it but I could still feel something change within my brain and I just couldn't figure out what it was.

Felix was still in my memory, my friends were and I didn't like whoever that guy is. I still don't know his name, probably should ask him next time he tries to attack me or talk to me. I return to my friends and they look a little worried once they see my hand bleeding. I told them that I just slipped and scraped it off the side of the door. Heaven knows those corners in the doors could be the death of anyone.

It kills me how much I have lied to my friends already but I can't exactly tell them the truth. Amy however didn't seem to bye it and dragged me out of the restaurant to talk to her. "what really happened out there?"

I sighed knowing that I couldn't really win against her. "Two guys tried to twist my memories, my alter came out and saved me but he forgot humans could bleed and so some of the liquid in the syringe still entered my bloodstream and yeah, that's really it."

"Okay, do you still remember Felix?"

"Yeah?"

"And that he is an Angel and you are dating him?" Okay that confirms that she knows about him, wonder if Mark does too but since when did I date him. I know I'm doing the song with him and it might sound like we are a thing but I don't remember us actually together. "I don't remember us dating."

"So that's the only thing that was changed. If you are wondering why and how I know about being an angel is because Mark is too and I found out through him. Don't tell them I told you tho." I nodded knowing that they probably told her not to tell me but to help me understand there was no other choice.

There is still one thing in my mind. I would be the only one effected right? So why did Anti save me? If it wasn't for me being such a weakling then Anti would never have been born and have to deal with all his hatred. He's tried to kill me before so why save me?

Anti's POV

I forgot that he doesn't know yet. The other egos were created by him but he doesn't know about me and heaven and hell and all that bullshit. Wonder if Felix is almost done cause I want to chat to Mark about good ol' darky. I want answers.

Strange. I spent my whole life hating Seán for being the chosen one but it should really be Dark that I'm angry at. Only problem is, I have to see him while I still have Seán breathing down my back. I'm sure he will let me in control, after all he owes me for saving his ass. He keeps saying I saved his life while that might be true cause whoever that guy is won't treat him right and so will drive him to suicide, the truth is I really just saved him from his memories being tampered with.

Well that's what I thought until I remembered the stupid glass and the blood. Now he has to fall back in live with Felix which probably won't take that long since their love is inevitable, it'll still be a little difficult for Felix to understand it. I actually feel bad for him.

Knowing him and his job as ruling heaven he's probably learning as much as possible, great then he can teach Seán and then he will go to hell and he can learn more there since he isn't the ruler of heaven but hell. It's interesting that Lucifer picked someone as innocent and hurt as Seán.

Sometimes I wonder why he even does anything.

When I think about it, sometimes I feel as if he is just using God to try and rule over both. After all having Seán being good and having a demon in him was his idea. Could be wrong but I don't think he understands what he is going to out Seán through. I think Lucifer is forgetting that he will forget about his life and who he is, only his name and how he died. He won't even remember his friends or Felix.

Just after thinking about that I hear his deep voice calling me. "I am still going to be the true king of hell I'm just not going to be the one to attend meetings and rage the wars that will happen."

"Wars what wars?"

"Come on Anti. You're a clever demon, there will be revolutions on both sides that'll hate the idea of uniting as one and will try to overthrow Seán and Felix."

"So the war that will break out is a test to see if they are worthy?"

"Oh no it's not they. Felix definitely is, I've seen him protect Seán but he can't protect himself yet. I want to see if I have picked the right guy but don't worry. I know you've grown a little attached to your human and I certainly won't be leading the revolution. Now I must go as Dark needs his new task." I scoffed and Lucifer just laughed. "Despite what you may think he does miss and care about you."

"Yeah yeah, tell him to fuck himself," Lucifer's laugh faded out and I was left alone in Seáns head. I would take to the other alters but they all hate me. Could pester JJ but that's annoying I don't get a reaction he is too nice.

Shneeplestein could be fun to torment although last time he threatened me with a scalpel. Damn it I can't do anything, it's only to Seán I can and Lucifer can see right through me.

Goddamn it I'm growing weak!

Dark will certainly hate me after this.