Abuse

Warning: Again please do not read if you are spueamish. This chapter involves a lot of abuse and hurt. So please if you do not like that sort of stuff just don't read.

Jack's POV

I knew I stepped out of line when I raised my voice and told him to leave but I did not expect him to say anything like that.

My whole world came crashing down on me and everything went blurry. Mind completely blank. Instead of breaking down like I normally do, I gave him a stone cold expression and told him to never show up for the rest of the night. "Over reactive swine!" I called myself and for once, I don't even try to make it seem any sort of positive.

As much as I deserved it, I sure hope that he wouldn't listen to me. I need him so damn much it's worrying. You shouldn't get attached to people...or angels or anything. Nothing lasts forever and he doesn't even care. He is only pretending out of pity.

He probably meant what he said. His apology means nothing. They are just empty words.

Before my mind was empty, now it's going completely out of control. I just collapse on the floor. Not wanting to move and just let my thoughts consume me.

You deserve this!
This is your fault!
Pathetic!
Just kill yourself!
Friends? No that's pity!
Just lose it!
No one would care!
Felix hates you!
He wouldn't lie!

Felix cares!
He wants you to live!
He will blame himself!
New friends! They care!
You don't deserve it!
Your life will get better!
Just live and it'll be fine!
You'll be okay!

"Just shut up!" The angel and devil kept fighting. Up to the point where I couldn't hear anything else. Not even the sound of the door opening or footsteps. Then a hard kick was brought to my genitals. "Oh so your not dead? Disappointing."

Everyone goes for them simply because it's the place that'll hurt the most. And trust me it really does hurt. I groaned in pain trying to protect them. "Don't worry I won't do much tonight. Besides, mama needs some new shoes and a dress as she is going on a date tomorrow and I need to look the best so I can't beat you too much."

My eyes widened at that. If someone is dumb enough to date her then he will be just as bad if not worse. "But because I need the money, I have found someone else that has a lot of anger to get rid of. I only gave him two rules and that's not to kill you and nothing in the face. After all, it won't be any fun if your dead. There's no satisfaction. Plus if people know about this then I'll be thrown in jail. You don't want that now do you?" I shake my head and her sick and twisted words fill my head even more. The pain started to ease and I began to sit up.

"He is arriving very soon. In the meantime, I'm going to go to a friend's out and get drunk. If you don't open the door to him then you will just get an even worse beating from me in the morning so please be a good boy while I'm gone. Oh yeah and I will allow you to fix yourself up when he is finished. Just to give yourself a little energy." I only nod as she leaves with a grin.

I just sit there not knowing what else to do. I could make coffee but she said he will be here soon and he could use the scolding coffee. Break the mug and stab in me. This isn't the first time that's happened.

Hearing a car pull up I thought that it must be him. Then his footsteps echoed through the empty street. There his silhouette stood. Knocking on the door.