Talent Show

As we got to Music the teacher stood at the front of the class. "We forgot to tell you all. The show is actually tomorrow so I hope you all have your performances in check." Jack and Amy looked at eachother while me and Mark look at eachother. Then I looked at Amy and he looked at Mark and then we looked at eachother. "it's fine we have all got this, besides all you need to do is learn the words right?" I nodded at Jack, Mark and Amy relaxed and went to a different room to practice, so did we.

Jack pulled up the words on his phone and they were so similar to our situation it was a good call. We decided who was going to sing what and once we done that and practices it was time for the next lesson.

~time skip to tomorrow at the show because nothing else interesting happens~

I could tell Jack was nervous as he has never done something like this before and we were up right after Ethan and Mika. "Hey, hey, it's okay. Just breath. You're okay I'm going to be with you through the entire song." He smiled and lightly kissed me, this time is was soft and light. Their song ended and Jack closed his eyes waiting on our announcement.

They brought out the drums and two microphones. We both walked out and I started playing the guitar.

Just Jack: Will the faithful be rewarded? When we come to the end, will I miss the final warning? From the lie that I have lived, is there anybody calling? I can see the soul within and I am not worthy
I am not worthy of this.
Are you with me after all?

Why can't I hear you?
Are you with me through it all?
Then why can't I feel you?
Stay with me don't let me go

Because there's nothing left at all

Felix and Jack: Stay with me don't let me go...Until the ashes of eden fall.

Just Felix:Will the darkness fall upon me?
When the air is growing thin?
Will the light begin to pull me?
To its everlasting will
I can hear the voices haunting
There is nothing left to fear
And I am still calling
I am still calling to you
Are you with me after all?

Why can't I hear you?
Are you with me through it all?
Then Why can't I feel you?

Jack and Felix: Stay with me don't let me go
Because there's nothing left at all
Stay with me don't let me go
Until the ashes of eden fall

Just Felix: Don't let go
Don't let go

Don't let go
Don't let go
Don't let go
Don't let go

Just Jack: Why can't I hear you?
Stay with me don't let me go?
Because there's nothing left at all

Just Felix: Stay with me don't let me go
Until the ashes of eden fall
Heaven above me
Take my hand
Just Jack: Shine until there's nothing left but you

Just Felix: Heaven above me
Take my hand

Jack and Felix: Shine until there's nothing left but you

The song was over and everyone clapped. Jack's voice was like an angels. It was beautiful. Nicer than most Angels can sing, honestly.

I don't think he understands how much those words are true. How much I mean them. I mean yeah, he knows I love him but I don't think he knows just how much. If only he knew what I am keeping from him, he'd probably hate me if he found out. Surprised he hasn't asked about it yet. Maybe he doesn't want to know.

We got off the stage and Jack instantly hugged me, pulled back and kissed me passionately. I could feel him smile into the kiss which only made me smile too. Our friends came around the corner and seen us, Ken clears his throat and we quickly stepped away from eachother, faces showing a deep crimson red. "Okay, well we were going to go and get ice cream. Do you guys want to come or are you busy?"

Jack chuckled awkwardly and answered. "Yeah, sorry about that but yeah I could go for some ice cream," he turned to me and practically begged me through his facial expression for me to say yes. I was going to anyway but that was too cute that I couldn't even joke about not going.

We all left the building and went for ice cream. We had to get a bus which is strange because we were all in suits to be smart while singing. Well, the boys were in suits the girls were wearing dresses and thankfully this night isn't that cold.

Once we arrived we found out that it was actually a really nice kinda posh dessert place and Mark booked us a huge table. I sat next to Amy and Jack while Jack sat next to me and Ethan. She turned to me and said, "I'm guessing you both got together relatively quickly considering his loss of memory for that?" I nodded and she smiled happily, turning her head back to the menu.

Jack was searching through the menu but his face dropped Everytime he saw one that he would like but had a high price, he said to me that he'd just have some plain Vinilla and chocolate ice cream. Me being me, I wouldn't allow it. "Jack, I can tell you want something a little more interesting. I'll pay for you."

"How would you pay?"

"Angels have credit cards as well, surprisingly being a guardian angel is well payed." I made sure to say that really quietly so no one but Jack could hear. They were all having their own conversation anyway but can't be too careful. "I can't ask you to do that for me."

"It's fine, honestly I have nothing else to spend this on anyway. May as well spend it on something I love."

"I can't change your mind can I?"

"Nope." He let out an aspirated sigh and just agreed with it, knowing I'd just keep pushing until he said yes. We ordered and Jack's eyes widened. "I didn't think it'd be that big."

"Yeah they all say that," I joked and Jack just elbowed me lightly, "fucking cock." We both giggled and he started eating. I thought Jack wouldn't be able to finish his and so I just got an I've cream and lemonade drink. As he saw me only get that he offered to share it and I agreed knowing that he couldn't finish it. If he could, I would've got my own but it is way to big for him to finish on his own. It was delicious tho, sickly but delicious.

Life is good, don't have anything else to worry about. Me and Mark will exchange knowledge tomorrow while Jack and Ethan play some games together. Only problem is, if we truly are the next rulers then wouldn't that mean Jack would die young?

There's no way they would wait for him to die off old age, they are going to do something to him I know it. Or at least the Devil would, I've heard he isn't a patient man once a plan of his is in motion. I'm hoping that death isn't going to be too painful for him especially since I am not allowed to interfere unless it's a suicidal death which I know it won't be.

Let's hope it's not that bad.