Found him

Felix's POV

We were finished exchanging what we knew and were about to head back until Mark got a call off Ethan. "Mark? Is Felix still with you?"

He looked at me and concern flashes over me. "Yeah?"

"Seán... His mother, it-it,"

"Ethan slow down, take a breath, maybe pass the phone to Mika if she is there."

"Seáns mother died. He just got a call. After he said he wanted to go home and think about some things but he darted away once he stepped foot outside and now we don't know where he is or where he went."

"Alright, don't worry we will find him. We'll leave now. Don't leave the house we don't need anyone else going missing." Fear was coursing through my veins. I heard the phone call. His mother might never have been an actual mother to him but she is still his family. It started raining and I knew we had to set out soon. He hung up the phone and both our wings sprouted as we turned ourselves invisible to everyone except Jack.

We flew up and went towards Ethan's house and both separated from there. About fifteen minutes later I still could find no sign of him. I was about to see if he actually went home until Mark texted me.

Mark: I found him, keep flying the way I went and you'll find us.

I instantly went the other way but it took me longer than it would if it was him since I'm not exactly the best flyer. I'm definitely one of the slowest.

Marks POV

I found Jack and saw him, he was so sad yet so angry. I got down lower to him and tried to see what he was doing properly. He was just sitting in the edge of the cliff. He slammed his fist down on the ground and stood up to face a tree. He just kept punching it. "Seán!" He looked up and just fell to his knees screaming.

Slowly, I glided down towards him. I knew Amy told him about me otherwise he wouldn't have been so calm when Felix left him for a full day without any explanation. I'm not angry at her for doing so, if anything I actually thank her.

Wrapping my arms around him, he hugs me back tightly and just cried into my chest. "Just let it all out it's okay. Felix is coming, he can help. He knows more about this then I do." Seán pushes me away and almost looks angry.

"You told him you found me?!"

"Yes? He's your boyfriend he cares about you."

"I don't want him to see me like this. My mot'er abused me for Christ sake and I'm fookin' cryin' over her!" Note to self, gets more Irish when upset. "Why didn't you tell us, we could've let you stay with us and you wouldn't have to deal with it!"

"Because I'm weak okay!" I seen Felix catching up and he froze. I'm guessing he heard that. He stood up and started running again but this time he was stopped by Felix. "You are not weak, Jack."

Any would know what to do right now. She would know if I should leave or help or even how to comfort him properly, I need to do this without her. "no one is truly weak. You just gotta push through."

"No, I am. Can't defend myself, have to rely on Anti or Felix." He looked down sadly and Seán just kept going. "He's had to save me more than once and I'm crying over someone that never cared for me! Never have never will! Even when I was born she hated me!"

"Even if she did hate you, she was still your mother. Your only family left, you have every right to be upset." He ran into Felix's arms and I was happy to know he was looking after him. I looked at him to see if it was alright to go and he nodded and so I flew off. I went back to Ethan's and hid my wings, making sure everyone can see me again. "Mark! Is Seán okay?"

"He is okay, he's with Felix and he will take him home and won't leave his side. Right now isn't a time for him to be alone." The let out both smile happily, all of us feeling a lot better that he's safe with open arms. "So how's the cake looking?"

"Delicious. Would you want to help decorate?"

"Yeah why not, got nothing else to do since Amy is with her friends anyway." Mika and Ethan chuckle a bit. At least Seán is safe and Amy is far away from this. There is something that keeps bugging me, I keep feeling Darks presence near me everytime I talk to Seán.

Perhaps, after I'm done here I'll have a chat with Dark and see why I can always feel his presence around Seán. Maybe it's his demon? They might have been close and he wants to speak with him? I'm not sure.

Strange I never thought him out to be one who cares about other demons or beings. Maybe things have changed while we have been separated but even then, I am taking a weapon while talking to him. I don't trust him at all.

The decoration was finished and it actually looked very tasty. "As much as I'd love to see your brother's reaction, I have to head back."

"Okay, stay safe, who knows who could be lurking in the darkness ready to pounce," Ethan tried to make me scared but it seriously didn't work and so I just laughed at him. "Yeah nice try, spooky boy. See you guys." And then I left.

I didn't really know what to think, Seán's mother is now dead, I have to talk to Dark, I think Anti is close to him somehow. Then again Felix did say that Lucifer placed a demon in him before he was born, that could have been Anti, then they would have been friends before this whole thing. Makes sense as Lucifer isn't exactly the kindest of people and probably would rip friendships apart.

Who knows might've even been together, I don't know much about Dark even tho I basically created him but he became his own person and I respected his privacy. Actually now that I think about it, it kind of made sense. He did say a lot of guys looked cute but not many girls? That could mean anything tho. Maybe I shouldn't think about it actually.