"I'm going to check your arms, okay?"

Todoroki's POV

When I entered the cabin, it was silent.

Dead silent.

I walked in and closed the door behind me, calling out Katsuki's name, but not getting a response. Swallowing, I walked into the kitchen, finding the broken glass gone and the floor spotless.

"Katsuki?" I called again, walking towards the bedroom and hesitating before opening the door.

I walked into the bedroom, sighing in relief when I caught sight of a lump on my bed. I kneeled on the floor and softly placed my hand on Katsuki's head, running my fingers through his hair while I attempted to comfort the boy, since upon first seeing him, I saw that he was crying.

"Hey," I murmured, standing just to sit on the bed beside him. "What happened?"

The troubled blonde sniffed and sat up, rubbing his eyes and covering his lap with my blanket. "I-I just . . ." he took a breath, shaking his head and covering his face in his hands.

My concern for my adopted brother grew, and I leaned forward, eyeing his arms before slowly taking them in my hands.

"I'm going to check your arms, okay?" I informed, hoping not to startle him.

Katsuki nodded, blinking and looking away from me.

I gently rolled up his sleeves, scared for the lines that might show from underneath the fabric, but I instantly relaxed, because his arms were clean of any cuts or self-harm effects.

"Thank god," I muttered, dropping his arms and rushing forward to hug him. "I'm so proud of you."

Katsuki nodded, keeping the embrace for another second before pulling away.

"How's Izuku?"

I swallowed, scratching my head. "He got really emotional again, and I had to tell Aizawa about how he's been overdosing."

Katsuki looked down, seeming irritated. "As much as I hate for Izuku to be sad, he needs to stop taking those damn pills. They're destroying his body."

I nodded, clicking my tongue. "Maybe Aizawa can increase the drugs in his medicine a little, so Izuku doesn't have to take 3 pills, but just 2."

Katsuki copied my nod. "Yeah, hopefully," he was silent for a bit, his hands beginning to shake slightly. "I'm just scared that one day I'll knock on his dorm door, but he won't answer. A-And I don't want to find him fighting for his life in a hospital because he took too many pills."

I bit my lip, leaning forward to hug the blonde again. "Maybe we should go back to Mum's house, and get her to speak to Inko. I know that they are close, so she might be able to get through to her."

The red-eyed teen nodded, running a hand through his hair. "Maybe after this trip we can head home and speak to Mum and Dad. I haven't seen them since we adopted you."

I smiled, huffing a small laugh. "Yeah, we should go see them. We can leave Izuku in Aizawa's care while we're gone. I don't want him to be there when we tell Mum about how he overdoses."

The older teen hummed in agreement, leaning back against my pillows and reaching his hand out to me. I silently took his hand and laid down beside him, rubbing his back and trying to soothe him from the negative thoughts that must be circling in his mind.

"We need to pick Izuku up in an hour. I've already got an alarm set, so we can take a nap before getting him and then going to the beach with the rest of the class." I informed, moving my hand to his spiky hair.

Katsuki sighed, closing his eyes and relaxing further into the pillows. "Okay."

I smiled and leaned down, tucking myself under his arm and snuggling to his side. I don't know why, but whenever I was with Katsuki or Izuku I felt safe. Well, not just safe, but happy as well.