"Kacchan's warm . . ."

Please read with caution.

Bakugou's POV

"When did Midoriya tell you about how he was raped?"

I was sitting on the leather couch in the lounge room of the small cabin, Aizawa sitting across from me with a concerned expression on his face.

I swallowed. "He told me a week before Shouto was released from the hospital."

Aizawa nodded, running a hand down his face. "I need you to tell me everything Midoriya told you, even if you swore to never tell anyone," he stated. "This is serious, Bakugou."

"I know that this is fucking serious! My best friend was raped!" I snapped, my patience already running low.

"Bakugou," Aizawa said sternly. "Answer my question."

I sighed, leaning back into the couch. "When he told me, he was crying and could barely get his words out. I found him in his room on the floor under his desk in his dorm. He was having a panic attack," Aizawa nodded, wanting me to continue. "It took me some time to calm him down, and when he did he told me everything."

I bit my lip, emotion boiling in my stomach.

"He said that he was leaving the hospital when someone grabbed him, and that his body had become paralysed. He told me that it was the person's quirk, and that the person only needed to touch him to make him defenceless. The man took him to an ally behind the hospital and gagged him before . . . before taking his – his clothes off."

My eyes watered and my voice cracked, causing me to cover my face with my hands and shake my head.

"He forced Izuku into sex, not caring about how he felt or how much pain he was in. He was bleeding, Aizawa. He was bleeding and the man didn't stop."

The bathroom door opened, and Izuku appeared with a distressed Shouto behind them. Izuku nodded at Aizawa and I, signalling that Shouto knew. He then entered the kitchen without saying anything, disappearing from sight.

Shouto silently approached me and hugged me tightly, snuggling his face into my neck. I embraced him back, stroking his hair and resting my head on his.

"Are you okay?" I asked, mumbling into his ear.

"Y-Yeah, I'm fine." He whispered before standing and disappearing into the kitchen.

I sighed and Aizawa cleared his throat. "Bakugou, what else did Midoriya tell you?"

"He told me that the man finished in him multiple times, and called him things." I supplied.

Aizawa leaned forward. "What kind of stuff was the man telling him?"

I took a deep breath and blinked. "The man said that he deserved it, and that it was the only thing he was useful for," I ran my hand down my face. "When Izuku was telling me this, he started questioning his relationship with Shouto and whether or not he really loved him, or if he just wanted to be with Izuku for sex, which we both know isn't true, and I made sure to tell Izuku that.

"The man who did this to him traumatized him. He hurt him, Sensei," I continued, sounding slightly lost and angry. "He hurt him and just left him there, and nobody stepped in to help."

Aizawa nodded, looking distressed and guilty. "Thank you for sharing this with me, Bakugou. I will personally look into the case and see that the right measures are taken."

I looked down, only raising my head when I heard footsteps approaching me. Izuku and Shouto came into sight again and quickly told us that they were going to turn in for the night.

They then left, leaving me alone again with Aizawa.

I looked towards the teacher, and realised that he looked extremely tired. After I called him out on it, he just shrugged and said that he should leave, so I saw him out the door.

After that, I went into the bedroom, finding Shouto and Midoriya asleep in their respective beds. I quickly got changed and contemplated going to the top bunk or just sharing a bed with one of the two sleeping teenagers.

Sighing, I climbed into bed with Izuku, wanting to be closer to the teen after his secret came out. I quietly circled my arms around his waist and held him close, smiling when I inhaled his scent and feeling calmer.

The greenette sighed, leaning backwards into my touch and humming.

"Kacchan's warm . . ."

I smiled, huffing a silent laugh and nuzzling my head into his cold neck, hoping to give the sleepy boy some warmth. I yawned, shuffling down slightly and slipping my hands under his shirt, which both Izuku and Shouto know is a habit of mine.

However, my skin didn't make contact with his, but I instead touched fabric that was bumpy and slightly rough. Confused I pinched at the fabric, and pulled on it. Izuku shifted uncomfortably in his sleep, turning around so he was facing me. I slowly retracted my arm once I was sure he was still resting, and pulled a bit of his shirt up. I was met with the sight of bandages, and I grew concerned.

Did Izuku get hurt and didn't tell anyone? I thought, feeling the fabric over his stomach again. Or was it something else?

I bit my bottom lip, covering his stomach with his shirt before embracing him again. As usual, the younger relaxed in my grip and a soft smile spread across his cheeks.

I rested my chin over his head, allowing my body to relax while I silently thanked the world for keeping Izuku alive after all this time. I did the same for Shouto, knowing that the poor boy had been through too much for someone his age, and that the stress his father put on him would have eventually killed him if we didn't rescue him in time.

Now that I think of it, I'm amazed that the white and red-haired teen managed to survive that long in an abusive environment, and it really shows how strong he has become. I feel kind of guilty for pressuring him during the sports festival, but I hope he understands that I just wanted him to be at 100% when I beat him. Since he refused to use his left side during our battle, I'm still unsure whether or not I am truly stronger than him. But I just have to wait until the next sports festival to determine who really was the strongest.

I sighed, closing my eyes and letting the warmth of the blanket envelop me, lulling me into a deep sleep.

Hopefully, the rest of this trip would go smoothly.

I started watching 7 Seeds, but I'm not really into it.

Please vote and comment! They give me life.