"Kirishima! You need to stop!"

Bakugou's POV

I took a deep breath before I entered the dorms, quickly waving goodbye to Aizawa, who was heading back to the hospital for Shouto's MRI scan. The dorms were warm, and I couldn't help the sigh that escaped my mouth as I exited the elevator, not hesitating to walk into class 1-A's living space.

I hope everyone's okay.

I rounded a corner, and smiled when I saw the class huddled by the TV, a cartooned movie playing.

The girls took the couch, huddled together and lying on top of one another while wearing fluffy oversized hoodies. I recognised some of the clothing as Mina's and smiled again, glad that everyone was taking care of each other.

Most of the boys in the class were sprawled out on the floor, pillows and blankets thrown everywhere with a few futons, which looked a lot like Shouto's spare ones.

I frowned, and realised that Mineta wasn't anywhere in sight, which was both a relief and a worry.

Did the class assassinate him while I was gone, and I didn't get an invite? Damn, I missed all the fun.

I took a few more steps forward, exiting the hallway and walking into the kitchen area.

I tried to hold in my laughter.

Keyword: tried.

Mineta was bound to the ceiling by Sero's tape, a small towel in his mouth, and his arms tied behind his back.

I could feel tears enter my eyes from laughter.

"What'd you do this time, perv?" I huffed, regaining my breath, and standing up straight.

Mineta hummed something, but I couldn't hear nor understand him.

Oh well.

"Got nothing to say? Okay. Have fun up there, grape man."

I went to the sink and filled a glass with water, devouring it in seconds before refilling it again and doing the process of drinking, refilling, and drinking again until I found the need to throw up.

Deciding that I was no longer dehydrated, I washed the glass and placed it on the drying rack, turning back to the hanging grape.

I lifted my hand and picked up a sharp knife from the bench, examining it before throwing it at Mineta.

The boy screamed. . .

And fell to the floor with a thump.

"Leave the girls alone."

I exited the kitchen, leaving the shorter boy to his own devices as he struggled to escape the binds.

I sighed, and walked towards the couch, sneaking behind it and patting Mina's head lightly as she began to drift off to sleep.

The dazed teen looked up, and smiled widely when she saw me. "Hey, Bakugou," she mumbled quietly. "I'm glad that you're back."

I nodded, and patted her head again, being cautious of her horns. "Go back to sleep."

Mina nodded and closed her eyes, falling asleep instantly.

She must be really tired. I looked up, and saw that almost everyone was in the same state. They must have been camping out here to make sure that I was okay when I got back. They were worried.

Something warm bloomed in my chest. It was a comforting feeling.

I walked away from the couch and kneeled on one of the futons, gently placing my hand on a certain redhead's shoulder while putting the other on Kaminari's head. Both boys looked drained, and they were dead asleep.

I sighed and pulled a blanket over them, not hesitating to slip in next to Kirishima and wrap my arms around him. The teen groaned, and shifted in his sleep, but relaxed once he became familiar to my touch.

"B-Bakugou?" he muttered, still half asleep.

I smiled and hugged him tighter, doing what I would do if I was concerned for one of my friends or if they were upset.

"It's okay, Kirishima. It's just me. Go back to sleep."

He shifted and sat up, moving Kaminari from his grip and turning to me, returning the hug I was giving him.

"I was worried," he mumbled, pressing his face into my chest. "I was scared that something else had happened that I didn't know about when you didn't come back."

I nodded, patting his back. "I'm okay, don't worry," I sighed. "I actually came here to see if you were okay. You sounded stressed out and sad when I called you."

He nodded. "I was stressed out and sad," he paused for a moment, seeming deep in thought, before he suddenly stood, and gripped onto my arm, pulling me up. "Come train with me."

I frowned. "It's getting late, you –."

He shushed me. "I'll be okay. Let's go."

No, you wont, because you're not even okay now.

~Time Skip~

We were now in the school's private training gym, where students can train and exercise to remain fit and healthy. Since it was beginning to get late, not many people were there, and those who were paid us no mind.

Kirishima pulled me towards the combat section of the gym, and we both took our shoes off before walking onto the padded mats. After that, Kirishima didn't hesitate to start fighting.

So that's what we did.

For two hours.

Kill me.

Usually, I would have the energy of a hummingbird on coffee and Ecstasy, but after being awake for a week straight while looking after a mentally unstable teen, I was starting to feel dizzy.

Kirishima wasn't doing too well either.

He was stumbling all over the place and constantly losing his balance. His movements were slow and his reflexes were off, which meant that I got a couple blows in.

"Kirishima," I called, panting and wiping the sweat from my forehead. "Let's stop training. We're both tired."

The redhead shook his head and charged at me again. "I'm not finished yet!"

We fought some more, and my headache was building to a stage where it was almost unbearable.

"Kirishima! You need to stop!"

But he didn't.

Not for another hour.

And when he did, I started panicking.

I barely reached him in time before he fell backwards, his body suddenly going limp as his eyes rolled backwards. I pulled him onto my lap, tapping his cheek repeatedly and saying his name, trying to get him to wake up.

But he didn't.

"Shit," I muttered, heaving the boy over my shoulder as I stood. "I told you to stop, Shitty Hair."

I fell three times before I finally reached Recovery Girl's office, and I almost collapsed after throwing Kirishima onto one of the beds.

Recovery Girl was fretting over us, examining our wounds and giving me an IV drip that had a painkiller in it and some sleeping medicine. I was thankful.

She did the same to Kirishima, and healed him as much as she could.

"You boys have to look out for each other, not run each other into the ground until you pass out from exhaustion." She scolded, typing something on her laptop.

I didn't have the energy or the heart to reply, so I just turned my head to face Kirishima, who was on the bed next to mine. I reached out my hand and gently locked our fingers together.

I fell asleep with a small smile on my lips.

This was a much-awaited chapter, and I hope that it was good enough! 

Please vote and comment!