"The K.M.K.S squad."

Midoriya's POV

It wasn't weird to wake up in a white room again, since this time I knew where I was, and the comforting presence of Shouto beside me calmed my nerves.

But I was still uncomfortable.

My injuries were aching, and I stifled a groan as I sat up, cautious of both mine and the other teen's injuries as I rubbed my eyes.

"Waking up with Shouto wasn't as joyful as I assumed," I mumbled, clenching my teeth together and holding my side, trying to dull the flaming pain. "At least I know he's safe. That's all that matters."

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath, slowly slipping from the bed and resting my knees against the floor. As much as I wanted to walk, I knew that I couldn't, and I didn't want to go through that kind of pain again.

Like a baby, I began to crawl across the room, and clenched onto my wheelchair once it came into reach. Carefully, with my balance way off, I managed to slip into the chair with much struggle.

I took a moment to get my bearings, scanning the room for anything out of the ordinary before relaxing. I placed my hands on the wheels and turned, moving towards the window, which unlike mine, didn't face the garden, but the front of the hospital. Despite being on one of the higher and more secure levels of the hospital, I could still hear the bustling streets and cars as they drove past. The familiar sound calmed me slightly, giving me a warm sense of home, and a new hope grew in my chest as I thought about getting back into my regular routine.

Home . . .

"Mum!"

My shout must have startled Shouto, as I heard a groan and the shifting of blankets. I didn't pay him any mind, though.

Mum . . . I haven't seen her in so long. She must be worried. I'm such a bad son for constantly bothering her with injuries and having her worry about my wellbeing.

"I should call her." I muttered.

"Call who?"

This time, I was the one startled, and I quickly turned to see Shouto, who was awake and watching me contently.

I sighed. "My Mum . . . I haven't seen or talked to her in so long. It's making me feel guilty."

Shouto frowned. "You mean she hasn't visited you yet, even though we've been here for a week?"

I nodded, anxiousness filling me as I glanced out the window again. "Shouto, what if something happened to her, and I wasn't told anything?"

Shouto stiffened, and he inhaled sharply before shaking his head. "I . . . I'm sure she's fine, Izuku. She's a strong woman, and if anything happened to her, I'm sure that Aizawa would have told you."

I swallowed, facing the duel quirked boy and offering a small smile before moving my hands and wheeling over to his side. Shouto looked saddened for a minute as he watched me struggle, and I could tell that my condition was bothering him greatly.

"You shouldn't be up and about. You're still injured." He said, concern laced in his voice.

I shook my head. "I'll be okay, Shouto. I can deal with the pain. I've felt worse before."

The other teen clenched his jaw and nodded, looking down to my leg, which was still wrapped in a tight bandage. Something flickered through his eyes for a split second, and he reached forward, grimacing as he stretched his back and grabbed hold of my hand.

"I'm glad that you're here with me, Izuku," he mumbled, smiling softly. The sight of his smile made my stomach turn as butterflies fluttered in my chest, and well, there are some things that you can never get used to. Shouto's smile being one of them. "But I want you to get some proper rest."

My mood plummeted, but I understood where Shouto was coming from. He just wanted me to be safe.

I pressed my lips together. "I know I should be resting, but after the villain attack . . . seeing you dead . . . well, that took a toll on me mentally, and I feel better whenever I can see you, because then I know that you're okay."

Shouto looked down. "But I'm not okay, Izuku," he interjected. "My body is screwed up. My back is broken, my waist has over 50 stitches, and my head and chest feel like crap. Not to mention my brain injury."

I released a soft breath, gripping onto his hand tightly. "I know that you're not in a very good shape right now, but the damage has been done, Shouto. There's nothing else that can make you worse."

"That's not the point," his voice grew darker, and I could tell that he was struggling to keep his emotions in check. "I don't want you . . . I don't want you to be here if I have another seizure. I don't want you to go through that."

Something dark ached in my chest, and I attempted to smile. "It's okay, Shouto. I'll be okay. You don't need to worry about me."

Shouto shook his head. "All I ever do these days is worry about you, and that's not going to change. I care deeply about you, Izuku, so no matter what, even if you're in a room lined with pillows, I would still worry about you."

I gave him a firm nod, accepting his feelings and happy that he opened up to me. "I feel the same about you too, Shouto. But please don't worry about me when you should be focusing on getting better. I don't want you to be stressed and have another seizure."

Shouto hummed. "Yeah, okay," he glanced around the room quickly, frowning. "Have you seen that certain blonde-haired older brother of mine? I think he was there when I was having my last seizure, because I heard his voice, but I haven't actually seen him since the villain attack."

I smiled warmly. "Yeah, he was there when you were having your seizure. He stayed by your bedside for a few hours after they stabled you before coming to see me. He said that he was heading back to the dorms to check on Kirishima. Apparently he wasn't doing too well."

Shouto perked up slightly at the mention of our bubbly friend, and his eyebrows crinkled in concern. "Is Kirishima okay?"

I shrugged, at a loss for information. "I don't know, but I hope so. Bakugou has been with him for a while now, so I'm sure they're talking things out and supporting one another."

Shouto huffed a laugh. "Yeah . . . you want to know a really weird thing? If we get married, then you and Katsuki would be brothers. And if Katsuki and Kirishima got married, then . . . well, we'll have a big family, won't we?"

I smiled brightly, happy that Shouto was thinking about the future in a positive way. "Yeah, that is weird, but it'll be cool though! We can be a crime-fighting family!"

Shouto grinned, and squeezed my hand. "We just have to wait for Kirishima and Katsuki to admit their feelings for each other. We might have to give them a little push in the right direction, though."

I nodded enthusiastically. "Definitely, especially since I've already figured out our fighting squad name!"

Shouto looked confused. "Fighting squad name?"

"Yeah," I exclaimed. "We will be called the K.M.K.S squad."

"K . . ." he frowned. "K.M.K.S squad?"

I nodded. "It stands for the Kacchan, Midoriya, Kirishima and Shouto squad! It's in age order, so you're last."

He huffed. "I'm not that much younger . . ."

"Aww, no! You're the baby of the class, Shouto!" I said, pinching his cheek.

Shouto smirked. "I may be the baby, but I still topped you."

I was speechless, and quickly looked away as a blush spread across my cheeks.

"S-Shouto!"

I hope you enjoyed this fluffy chapter!

My 2 week spring holiday just ended, and I was back to online school today :(

Stay safe!

Please vote and comment!