"I think we're dead, Izuku."

This chapter is based before Kaminari used his quirk. Enjoy, and please read the A/N at the bottom.

Midoriya's POV

"Izuku?"

"Shouto?"

Everything was white. The walls, the floor, the ceiling, and a strange milky-white light that came from the other side of the room.

I quickly ran up to Shouto, hugging him tightly and kissing him, neither of us caring that we were both stark naked.

"Where are we?" I asked, looking around the room for any indication to where we were while Shouto embraced me tightly.

"I think we're dead, Izuku." Shouto muttered, running his hand up and down my arm.

"D-Dead?"

I looked around again, images of a beach and Shouto's body flashing through my mind. I shook my head as tears came to my eyes, hugging Shouto tighter and panic bought me to my knees.

Shouto slipped his hand into my hair, trying to soothe me as he rubbed my back. "It's okay, Izuku, but you can't be here."

I looked up, confused as more tears escaped my eyes. "What?"

Shouto took a deep breath, trying to give me a reassuring smile. "I died before you, Izuku. It's too late for me to go back," he said, kissing my forehead as small tears began to fall down his cheeks. "But it's not too late for you."

I shook my head, clenching my hands together. "No! You have to live, Shouto, please! Please go back with me!"

Shouto sniffed, his tears matching mine as he kissed me passionately. "It's okay, I will be fine. But please, I need you to live, so wake up and breathe!"

I shook my head, hugging Shouto again as the white light began to envelop me. "I love you, Shouto. I love you so, so much."

Shouto hugged me back, his body beginning to turn transparent. "I'll love you forever, Izuku. Forever and always."

The white light surrounded me, and Shouto slipped from my grasp as pain erupted in my chest again, the shock making me gasp a painful breath.

"I love you Izuku."

Shouto smiled at me one last time before he dissolved, and suddenly the white room turned black, and I found myself falling into the darkness once again.

Todoroki's POV

I was drowning, my body numb as pools of red swirled around me. Water flooded my lungs, the saltiness of the ocean burning my eyes as I struggled to hang onto life.

And then I wasn't.

I was in a white room now, not the ocean, and the pain was gone, replaced with comfort as warmth spread across my body.

I looked left and right, confusion settling in my stomach as I tried to figure out where I was. However, some dark part of me already knew exactly where I was and what was happening.

"I died?" I asked no one, my voice echoing off the walls. I could faintly hear something, like another voice, telling me that it was okay, and I smiled, feeling comfort at the words, especially since the voice sounded like Katsuki's.

I blinked, looking around before relief flooded me, because thank god it was just me here, because that means that the rest of the class was alive, that Izuku was okay –

There was a shift to the atmosphere, and I cursed my luck.

"Izuku?"

There, standing before me was a very confused looking Izuku Midoriya, who visibly relaxed at the sight of me.