"You dropped Midoriya?"

Read with caution.

Midoriya's POV

I don't like to think about the negative things that have happened to me in the past, let alone talk about them.

Even if the pain of a memory circles through my head, making me hallucinate until I feel like my body is being torn apart with bile rising in my throat, I know how to keep quiet.

But the silence is killing me.

" . . . be quiet, little boy. There's only one good use of your mouth, so don't make me cut your tongue off . . ."

I screamed, thrashing against the arms that held me down, activating my quirk as green sparks of electricity floated around me. I went to kick the man towering over me, but right as I made my jump, there was a stabbing pain in my chest and I fell, my libs unable to move.

That's when the man made his move.

I don't remember too much after that, just the pain that erupted throughout my body and the slurs that were whispered into my ear. By then I had figured out what the guy's quirk was. He had the ability to paralyse his opponent's body, without the opponent losing the ability to feel.

At that moment, I wish I wasn't able to feel anything.

The man kept raping me for a little under an hour, and left just before his quirk's effects wore off.

He just left me there, on the dirty floor of an ally behind the hospital. I started to hate Aizawa for letting me go back to UA alone.

It took me a while to finally get up with the pain in my back and lower region being unbearable, but I managed to stand on wobbly feet and pull my pants on, wincing as I saw the human liquids and blood that had stained the floor.

I remember considering going back into the hospital to ask for help, but I shut that idea down, knowing that I would just trouble Aizawa and stress out Shouto.

So I stayed quiet like a good little boy, and caught a train to the dorms.

And I wanted to walk right out straight away.

The class was having a movie night, and almost everyone was there. Apart from Kacchan and Shouto, of course.

I had just finished getting changed when Mina knocked on my door, who grabbed me and pushed me towards Kacchan's room. I still felt disgusting, but decided that I could suck it up for just one second, because Mina was in a good mood, and as much as I wanted to cry, I didn't, because I knew that it would just pull the mood down and make Kacchan angry.

So I stayed quiet, and suppressed my emotions.

But right now, with Kacchan currently sitting in front of me with his legs crossed on my hospital bed, I couldn't hold the pain in any longer.

I had so many reasons to cry.

For one, Shouto was hurt and won't stop having seizures and flatlining.

Two, I was confined to a hospital bed with painful wounds.

Three, I am not allowed any medication because of the risk of my kidneys and liver failing from my constant abusive use towards my pills.

Four, I was raped.

Five, I'm being forced to not remain silent.

"Talk to me, Izuku."

Kacchan had been asking me more questions about what happened that night, even though he knows most of the details already.

"I've told you everything I'm comfortable with, Kacchan. I'm sorry."