PROLOGUE

"The day you get a boyfriend, I will spend shit ton of money just to get you an outfit" the voice admits.

"Shut it loser" I reply to the voice belonging to my sister who's currently annoying me.

"It'll be funny if Donny ever beats the crap out of him though"

I flick a marshmallow at her "Geez just stop please?" I whine.

"Come on Brandy. You're 17, live a little. You're so bland. Jesus Christ " Audrey finishes before taking a bite of the marshmallow.

We're  binge watching Criminal Minds right now while waiting for Donny to come back with food.

"Can I be? I get it. You have a girlfriend and shit. Doesn't mean I have to be in a relationship too." I state.

"Alright alright. I'm just saying. I know people" she mentions.

"Bro can we just drop it?" I ask.

"Yeah whatever" she says while scrolling through her phone.

20 minutes later Donny comes home with bags of hot food.

Mom and Dad both decided to go on a cruise without us. They thought it was a good bonding moment for us while they're gone. It's actually the worst. It's our second night without them.

Three kids, and two dogs in a house alone for almost three weeks. That's funny. We do have our neighbor's home number just for emergencies.

I pray we won't die before mom and dad come back. No parties. That's what dad said. I highly doubt it. Donny and Audrey are both in college while I'm still finishing up high school. There's going to be one night where something wild as a party's going to happen.

Fun right?

"Okay so for tonight's dinner we're having Filipino food" Donny says.

"Dude we're like less than a quarter Filipino you good?" Audrey mentions.

"Okay but my girlfriend isn't loser. Audrey stop being a brat" Donny states while we all open the packages.

Julianne Aquino. She and Donny met in high school, been together ever since. She's one of the nicest people to ever walk in my life, she's another person I can vent to when Audrey's being a complete bitch. I think they're soulmates at this point.

"When was the last time we had Jolibee?"

"Dunno, maybe the last time JayJay was here" Donny replies.

"That was weeks ago" Audrey answers.

"Yeah" Donny says.

He goes to her apartment instead of her coming over all the time. He bought a bucket of fried chicken, the spaghetti, steamed rice, fries, pie, and halo halo for us to share after.

After dinner and after cleaning up the three of us all fall back to the couch once again. I'm blessed for our couch, it fits more than five people. Last night the three of us fell asleep on the couch, so it's kinda inevitable it'll happen again.

"Don you know what I told Brandy?" I hear Audrey ask our brother.

"No what?" he replies.

"I told her she should get a boyfriend and if he ever does something you should beat the crap out of him." Audrey responds.

"Yeah that'll be fun." he laughs. "Actually when will you get a boyfriend Brandy?" he questions.

"Not this again"

"I know people" he says.

"Of course you know people"

"We both know people HA" Audrey goes and high-fives Donny.

"I don't want to date your friends, that would be so weird" I reason.

"We'll I'm dating his friend of a friend" Audrey adds.

"That's right." Donny answers.

"You two are weird" I sneer.

"Not really." Audrey says.

"Try to side track that."

I hear silence from the both of them.

"That's what I thought"

"We'll support you no matter what though. Oh and we won't snitch" he adds. "Won't we Audrey" he nudges her.

"Yeah yeah yeah" she answers.

When JayJay and Donny first started dating, Audrey accidentally told mom and dad while they took us to their favorite restaurant. They were so mad about it at first but later on they were fine with it.

"I promise. But you obviously have to tell mom and dad if you do" she says.

"Yeah I know"

"Brandy you're coming with me tomorrow right?" she questions.

Audrey's best friend Bethany and her family is having a grand opening of their bubble tea shop by Tribeca.

"Uhm I don't know? I'll be there if I'm not busy tomorrow"

"If you say so, but it's easier if you come with me" she answers.

"Yeah I know"

"JayJay and I will be there, she's been wanting boba recently" Donny mentions.

"Hmmm okay"

"It'll be fun, all drinks are 50% off" Audrey mentions.

"Yeah we'll see" I answer. "Can we watch Up?" I ask while getting cozy under the blankets.

"Ouu we should" Audrey talks.

"Up it is" Donny says logging into our Disney plus.

Hi. This is my first ever Ruel fanfic. I don't really know how far this will go but I hope it turns out to be good. I've recently gotten into Ruel and all so. I hope y'all enjoy! Please vote and stay safe everyone!

P.s I'm trying to edit my chapters & hopefully add a new chapter this time. Thank you for your patience everyone <3

-Rory