Chapter 1

Emily's POV

"Hello." I called closing the door behind me. "Anybody home?" I called to the silence. "That's odd." I muttered to myself. I put my purse on the table that has sat in our front room forever, and walk into the kitchen. It was dead in there too. "Ri?" I called confused. She had come home before me, and I know she went home because I had called and she was the one to answer. Maybe she went to James's. I thought. I went to the living room, hoping to find my cell phone charger. But instead I found something else. The Hunger Games was on the tv, muted though, but obviously James and Riley weren't watching it. Riley sat on his lap, her arms around his neck. They were lip locked, and didn't look like they were pulling apart anytime soon. Although I could guess that they had been like that for a while. James moved and started to rub circles on her back with his fingers. "That's actually disgusting." I commented. They jerked apart and turned to stare at me. James sent me a death glare and Riley just looked embarrassed. "Sorry for interrupting." I said. I grabbed my charger off the coffee table and turned to walk into the kitchen. I picked up my phone and started texting Giselle.
E- hey
G- hey
E- what's up
G- nothing. You
E- living through the horrors of my sisters boyfriend.
G- he's not that bad
E- I just walked in on them lip locked
G- I didn't need to know that. Gtg
E- bye
G- bye

James's POV

Riley and I leaned in again, but stopped and stared with this weird expression saying 'the moments over'. "Maybe we should get back to watching the movie." Riley said, wiping some of her smudged lipstick off.
"Yeah." I said turning on the volume and then wiping her lipstick off of my lips. So much for our moment. After the movie was over, we had nothing to do. We stared at the screen for a couple minutes before turning to look at each other.
"You know, Emily can really ruin a moment." Riley said, making me laugh.
"Yeah. She can." I agreed. We talked for a little longer until Emily came in.
"I'm going out. I don't really care what you do, as long as it stays PG, right James?" She asked.

Emily's POV

I ask James because, I don't trust him. There's something that just feels wrong about him. Like he isn't telling us the whole story. "Yep." He said.
"Riley?" I asked turning to look at her.
"Of course." She said. I trust her. She wouldn't do anything. But I can't let James know that I don't trust him. So I ask both of them.
"Alright." I said. "I'll only be an hour." I said before turning to walk out.