Chapter 10

2 weeks later

Riley's POV

"Riley!" James called from behind me. "Please." He said quieter. We were in studio B. He wanted to know why I wasn't talking to him. I sighed.
"You really want to know what you did James?" I said, tears in my eyes. "You kissed my sister."
"Riles. I-"
"No James. I don't want to hear it. I don't want to hear you say sorry. I don't want you to explain it. I don't want to know why you did it. You just shouldn't have done it in the first place. She's my sister and you're my boyfriend and-" I broke down in tears.

James's POV

I walked over and hugged her. She didn't reject. She wrapped her arm around me, her head buried in my chest. "How could you do that to me?" She sniffled into my chest.
"I don't Riles. I don't know what was going through my head or why I would even do it. Please Riley. You have to forgive me." I said.
"I don't know." She said.
"Please."

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Jenna's POV (James's sister)

Riley ran into the living room. "Hey Riley. What's-" I started but got cut off.
"Give me back my phone!" James said running in after her. She ran onto the couch and jumped over the back and ran into the kitchen. James copied. I followed them into the kitchen. When I got there, James was sitting at the table, with his phone in his hands, holding Riley on his lap. I joined them at the table.
"Can I have a snack?" I asked James.
"Yeah." He said. I got up and grabbed a snack.

James's POV

Riley tried to get off my lap. I tightened my grip. "Don't think you're getting away so fast." I said. I put my phone on the table and wrapped my arms around her again. I leaned in and kissed her. She kissed back. We kept kissing until Jenna spoke.
"I'm still here." She said. I pulled away from Riley's lips.
"Go to the other room." I said, turning to look at her.
"No. Can I stay and watch the 'Riley and James' show? She asked. I was about to say no when Riley spoke.
"What do you think will happen in the 'Riley and James show'?" She asked.
"Kissing?"
"Yeah." I growled. "Now leave."
"That's not very nice." Riley teased.
"Fine. Can you please leave?" I asked Jenna.
"Are you annoyed?" She asked. I nodded.
"We've done our job." Riley said and gave Jenna a high five before Jenna walked out of the room.