Chapter 3

Riley's POV

I flipped through the textbook looking for the correct page, when I heard my door open. I turned to see my mom standing there. "Hey." I said turning back to my homework.
"Honey. Do you think that you might be getting a little too close to James?" She asks.
"What do you mean?" I ask.
"Emily told me that you were making out when she walked in." Mom said.
"Mom. You have to realize that I'm growing up." I said.
"I know." She sighed. "I just wish I could go back to when you and Emily were kids."
"Mom." I laughed. "Trust me. You don't want to go back to when Emily was a kid."
"Yeah." Mom said thinking about it. "She's better a teenager." We both laughed a little.
"Just because my door is closed doesn't mean I can't hear you!" Emily called to us.

James's POV

Okay. So I know I've lied to A troupe before, but nothing big. It's not like I'm secretly a completely different person. That thought stuck in my head. I closed my eyes and slowly fell into a deep sleep.

•••••••••••••••••••••••

I kissed Riley roughly, pushing her down on the bed gently. It was rough. Hard. Intense. Amazing. "Tell. Me. To. Stop." Riley said in between kisses. I kissed her hungrily.
"No." I climbed on top of her.
"Why?" She asked. I pulled her to me until she couldn't get any closer.
"Because." I answered and she kissed back hard. We finally pulled apart and she looked up at me.
"James." She said, trying to move away. "If Emily finds out-" she started.
"We won't let her." I said. She pulled away from my grasp and stood up. She sighed.
"I have to go." She said.
"Riley. Please!" I pleaded.
"No!" She said angrily. She turned to walk out. Just before she left, she turned to face me. "Have fun on your own."
"Cmon. You're breaking up with me over something stupid." I asked her.
"You've done a lot of stupid things. I'm not putting up with it anymore." she said and walked out.

•••••••••••••••••••••

I woke up in a pool of sweat. I couldn't let Riley walk out on me. She's my everything. She's the most beautiful person I know. She's the smartest too. She's the only one I can't lie to. I love kissing her and calling her mine. I love watching her dance. I love how she looks down when she blushes. I love that when we make out she pulls away smiling. I love her. I could never let her go. She's my world. But if she leaves me, then I have nothing worth living for.