Chapter 5

Riley's POV

James had been acting weird for the past 2 weeks. We were at his place watching a movie. "James." I said suddenly. he looked at me. "What's going on?" I asked.
"Nothing."
"James." I said.
"i just don't want to lose you. That's all." He said.
"James. You won't lose me. And it's not like I like what you're doing anyway. It's creepy."
"Cmon. I know you liked the kissing."
"Nope." I said trying to keep a straight face.
"Riles." He said.
"No." I said, although I could feel a smile creeping on my face.
"Cmon Riles."
"Fine. Maybe I did." I said.
"I knew it. But I'll stop all the other stuff. Ok?" He asked. I nodded and he moved closer to me. Then he pulled my onto his lap. He nuzzled and kissed my neck. He moved up to my lips. He started passionately. Then he got harder and more intense. I kissed back rough.

James's POV

Riley kissed back rough. I swung my legs on the couch and laid down, pulling her on top of me. I pulled away and started to kiss her neck. I moved back to her lips. Hard. Rough. Intense. Amazing.

Riley's POV

Then we heard the honk of my moms car horn. I sighed.
"See you tomorrow." I said pecking his lips. I got up and went to the car.
"How is James?" Mom asked.
"Fine." I said.
"Good." She said pulling out of the driveway. We turned off of James's street, onto the main road. It was snowy out, and very icy. The snow started falling again as we drove. It fell heavier until we could barely see out the windshield. Then I heard it. The tires slipped on the ice. Mom grabbed the steering wheel tighter trying to turn us around. The windshield wipers pushed the snow away to show us heading straight for a tanker truck. The driver sounded the car horn, but it was too late. The truck collided with the drivers side. It was probably extremely loud, like a bomb, but I heard absolutely nothing. I felt the pressure of the blow push me out of the car. I could tell because it was colder. I opened my eyes. The last thing I saw was the car topple over 2 or 3 times, before bursting into flames.