Magic Hands

When I was finally done with work, Samantha was already dozing off against me. I shut my laptop closed and exhaled, as her head slipped from my arm, waking her up. Her wet curls left a damp spot on my sweater, and she brushed over it with her thin fingers.

"Sorry."

"Yeah-" I rose from the couch- "Now you've really done it."

"Yeah?" 

I hummed in response, as she stretched herself. Her small figure made a flutter coil in my stomach as I shook my head gently. Don't catch it, Sam. 

It felt incredibly weird to have her here. It's not like I hadn't had women over, on the contrary, but they were women I felt nothing for but sexual attraction. I was so afraid I'd end up jumping her, and she'd never look at me again, like the way she was looking at me now. 

I was just afraid to screw up.

"Sam, can I use your phone to call Diane?" she queried, as I made my way for the kitchen to put my plate in the dishwasher.

"Yeah. It's in my bedroom." 

She skipped past me and disappeared into the hallway, calling a 'thanks' back. 

As I cooled myself against the cold marble, I tried to think of a way to pass of this evening without getting a boner. I heard her cheery voice trying to calm down her roommate as I headed back to the living room, unsure of what to do. 

Sitting down on the sofa, I massaged my neck that felt awfully strained, before taking off my sweater. I was so tired. My head felt like it weighed ten ton. My stare turned to the floor as I leaned with my elbows on my upper legs, when Samantha came back, my phone in her hand. 

A smile filled her face as she saw me.

"Are you waiting for something?" she queried with a teasing tone, making me glance away.

"No." 

The girl hopped on the sofa and got behind me on her knees, placing her hands on the back of my neck. I let out a suppressed groan as she started to draw firm circular motions just on the right spots. Her thumbs and palms were doing magic work.

"Where are you from?" She moved to my shoulders as I leaned into her delicate touch.

"Massachusetts."

"Why didn't you just go work for the state department there?"

"I already lived here for college. I don't like my father, much," I responded while her hands found all the strain in my upper back and released me of it. She was doing wizardry with her tender fingers. My eyes closed, surrendering myself to her.

"Did you always want to be FBI?"

"What's with all the questions?" The corner of my mouth turned upwards as I slipped my hand under my shirt, rubbing over the bruise on my abs. "No. I wanted to be an accountant. I studied for it."

"You're kidding," she giggled, grabbing my shoulders to place a kiss on my neck. I exhaled and leaned back, against her warm body. She tried to catch me but failed graciously, making her yelp as I felt her tits pressed against my back.

"No, I'm not. But that sucked ass. I only wanted to become one because my father told me not to, anyway," I explained as she let out a laugh, moving her hands through my hair before getting back to my neck.

"So, what's the deal with him?"

"He's a farmer. He despised the idea of me becoming a city boy. In his world, if a man doesn't do physical labor all day with a submissive wife waiting for him in the kitchen, he isn't a man."