Fairies

I rode him, up and down, back and forth, I even tried sideways. It felt fucking amazing. He kept turning his hips in such a manner, that even though I was trying to please him, he kept hitting the best spots in my insides. The pain was still there, even after ten minutes of bliss, but it was fine. Though I was wondering where his climax was hiding.

Exhausted, I placed my hands on his abs and met his grey eyes. He panted softly. "Not buying it?" I asked, my body burning up. I wasn't going to hold it up for much longer.

"I am. I'm having the time of my life, actually."

"I- I'm tired," I let out in one breath. My insides clenched around his dick, making him sigh from the pleasure.

"I am too."

"You suck."

"Squeeze around me and jerk me off with your pussy," he suddenly demanded, as the hairs on my skin rose at his language. 

I did wonder how much he was holding back just because I was his asset. I could sue all his money off him, I realized, but I wouldn't. Because I was downright enjoying every single inch of him.

Doing as he said, I clenched around him one more time and moved upwards, careful not to let him slide out of me. I would have to take him in once again, and I wasn't feeling that. But what I was feeling, was this amazing friction. 

I gasped and almost fell forward, going down again, desperate to repeat the motion.

"That's it," Samuel brought out, patting on the sides of my legs. 

He arched his back to reach deeper inside of me, accompanying me with the movements. My breathing was getting unstable as my clit rubbed over his skin, as it was getting considerably harder and harder to keep up the work I was doing for him. 

And for myself. An orgasm was building again. As soon as I felt it, I stopped my motions.

"Let yourself come, Sam, it's okay."

"I'll dirty your bed."

"Who knows. I don't fucking care. Do it." He started to sound impatient, and it turned me on even more. The clenching wasn't even on purpose now.

"Can you beg?"

"Hell no," he scoffed, before letting out a genuine laugh. "What the fuck, Sam."

I placed my hand on his thigh and got myself up again, jerking him off, enjoying the sensation. Who knew sex could be so damn pleasant? 

I sighed softly, "It feels good."

"It does, huh." I closed my eyes and shut off the outside world, only focusing on the feeling down there. It was driving me crazy. Almost clumsily, I tried to pick up speed, letting out moans. Samuel's hand guided my hips as his breathing got heavier. 

I felt him throb inside of me, when I suddenly realized I was going to be the one who had to pull him out if he came. But I just had my period, so he couldn't get me pregnant, right? Whatever.

I felt all his muscles tense as the orgasm was building inside of me. I released the straining hold on his dick to pick up more speed and grind my clitoris against his rough hair. All worries flew out of the window as my mind went numb, purely overtaken by pleasure. I couldn't even get myself to open my eyes anymore.

Every time Samuel hit my deepest parts, I let out a moan, an electric shock going through my spine. And it was getting better with each thrust. I faintly heard Samuel let out an 'oh fuck' as I whimpered, knowing I was about to come. And I did.