1

𝙴𝙽𝙶𝙻𝙸𝚂𝙷 𝙸𝚂 𝙽𝙾𝚃 𝙼𝚈 𝙵𝙸𝚁𝚂𝚃 𝙻𝙰𝙽𝙶𝚄𝙰𝙶𝙴 𝚂𝙾 𝙿𝙻𝙴𝙰𝚂𝙴 𝙱𝙴 𝙾𝙿𝙴𝙽 𝙼𝙸𝙽𝙳𝙴𝙳 𝙾𝙵 𝚆𝚁𝙾𝙽𝙶 𝙶𝚁𝙰𝙼𝙼𝙰𝚁𝚂 𝙰𝙽𝙳 𝙼𝙸𝚂𝚃𝙰𝙺𝙴𝚂

°°°

no one's pov

it was dead quiet inside dimly lit office room followed by a long yawn. It was currently 11:35 in the midnight yet philia was still up, checking the files in her computer. drugs and so much negative stuff made her pinch the bridge of her nose . this horrible stuff makes her really stressed. she picked the mug beside her and drank the barely warm coffee.

she sighed and checked the other files containing about what's happening outside her country like how are her ofw's (overseas filipino workers) doing. she was really tired due to the cause of this generation.

"millennials" she mumbled. she saw how the world evolved since she's centuries old now. she has been stressed since those three countries conquered her land. how she saw her parents lives were taken away. how she felt knowing her older brother, Greg, joined the war. how his other older brother, Martial, almost died protecting their dear country, to how the past generations changed and grew. It gave her chills and goosebumps thinking about those gruesome times. at least her brothers are there with her to support her.

more problems came ever since she was titled president all because of a very visible tattoo-like -mark on her back. it was known in the myths that if a countryhuman was born with a mark on their back, will be crowned as countryleader also known as president.

mostly among siblings, there must be only one. but for Greg, Martial, and Philia was different case since all three of them has those marks but only philia has the most visible and the clearest among them siblings. it seems like her mark was almost like a tattoo and unfortunately, made her the leader of their country.

she lay her head on the chair's head rest and closed her eyes. without her knowing, she fell into a deep slumber.

𝙽𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝚍𝚊𝚢

philia jolted awake from her slumber as the alarms blared loudly. she cursed under her breath for another work day. she stretched her body, mostly her neck since she slept on a freaking chair with a very uncomfortable position giving her a stiff neck. she stood up and went to her bedroom and prepared her office clothes before going to the bathroom to take a bath obviously. she already got used of preparing something to wear before going taking a bath.

after feeling refreshed, she went to the kitchen and boiled some water. she wore her apron and prepared her meal. she got an egg, cracked it and then whisked it before applying a pinch of salt. she went to the fridge and took out some frozen hotdogs and peeled the plastic skin. she got her frying pan and placed it on the stove and lit it up.

a few seconds later, she poured her whisked egg on the pan and on the side, placed the hotdogs. she cooked rice because of course, rice is life. few minutes her meal was done and she set them on a plate. she went to her boiling water and prepared her coffee. after everything was done, she went to the table and thanked the Lord for the food in front of her. she looked at her food before digging in, silently.

the clinging of utensils can only be heard breaking the eery silence. after eating she went to the sink and washed her dirty plate. she then went out from her private quarters and to her office on floor 78 as she took her private elevator. she reached the floor and many of her employees greeted her with smiles

"good morning mam"

"Hello ms. Pres."

"Good day mam"