11

ENGLISH IS NOT MY FIRST LANGUAGE SO PLEASE BE OPEN MINDED OF WRONG GRAMMARS AND MISTAKES

~~~~~~~~~

No one's POV

The two leaders made their way through the hallway. They had a fun time together, truly unforgettable. They arrived at the female's door. Philia turned to look at Russia "thank you Ruski, today was amazing" she smiled. Russia blushed and slightly smiled. He patted the female's head "let's hang out again Sunshine" he said.

Philia touched the door knob but before she could open it again, she faced Russia "you should smile more often, you look handsome" she said and pinched Russia's cheeks where she always pinch. She opened her door and went in.

Russia blushed and went on his way to the elevator, with a proud smile. As he arrived at the elevator, it suddenly opened. He was greeted by his creepy siblings "soooooooooooo.....how did it go?" Belarus asked excitedly. Russia blushed and went in the elevator. The doors closed and they went up. "Let's talk about it in my room.....for once, I wanna tell y'all what happened" the oldest one confessed. His siblings cheered.

------

Philia opened her door only to be greeted by her brother crossing his arms and smirking "I bet it went well..." He said teasingly "your face tells all" he said and sat down on his chair. Philia got in, cupping her warm cheeks as she sat down on Martial's bed. She rubbed her nape "yeah...it went pretty well.." she said shyly. Martial rolled his eyes "or you mean great?" He said teasingly. Philia pouted and went to her brother. She playfully flicked his head.

"Come on, let's video call Del" Martial said and went to his bed to get his tablet. "Yeah let's. I miss him" she said and she took another chair to seat beside Martial. Martial placed the tab on his study table. He started contacting Del. It took a few seconds before someone answered.

Del appeared on the screen. He wore a suit and glasses. He looks so handsome, no wonder why he keeps attracting ladies...Philia thought. "Magandang Gabi mga kapatid!( Good evening siblings)" Del greeted happily "Magandang Gabi rin, Del" the younger ones said in unison. "So how are you kuya? How's it like to be president?" Philia asked. Del sighed "yeah, being president is no joke" he said and rubbed his temples "but, I'm okay just really tired but, talking to my siblings washes the tiredness away.." he said and smiled.

"Soooo, how about you two?" Del asked curiously, resting his head on his arms. "We're doing really great... In fact, Pearl found her Prince charming" Martial wiggled his brows and nudged Philia on the arm. Philia blushed and waved her arms everywhere "nooooooo...kuya!!!" She slapped Martial on the shoulder. Martial held his shoulder and winced in pain. Del chuckled "hehe I bet the guy is a good one since Martial appreciate it" del smirked "Martial, who is it?" He asked the second youngest.

"One of my comrades. The one and only....Russia" Martial said proudly and buffed his chest in a playful manner but then he slouched because of Philia slapping his chest "OUCH do really have to slap?!" Martial complained and rubbed his chest. Philia turned her head the other way. "Philia, I would really be happy if you would share" Del said with a genuine smile. Philia blushed "o-okay, since your'e my brothers..." She said. Her brothers silently rejoiced.

"Well...we hang out today, and it was amazing. He let me choose the car we're gonna ride. We we're gonna hang out and GUM which is a department store here. On the way there....I got cold..so he...h-he pulled me in an embrace to keep me warm.." she covered her crimson face. Her brothers smiled cheekily "continue ..." Del said.