22

ENGLISH IS NOT MY FIRST LANGUAGE SO PLEASE BE OPEN MINDED OF WRONG GRAMMARS AND MISTAKES

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No one's POV

A lot of countries were on the airport, witnessing Philia's flight back home. Her friends her surprised when they heard Philia leaving so sudden.

Philia hugged her group "mmmmmm...I'll miss you" she said "dude, why do you have to go?" Nekomi asked

"Yeah it's so sudden piri chan.." Japan said sadly "is there something bothering you?" Malay asked and Philia shook her head with a smile which hides the total opposite.

"Nothings bothering me.." she said with a smile but the group was not convinced

"Ms. Philippines, it's time" a staff told her and she nodded she hugged her friends one last time and faced them "until next year..." She went away.

Of course like what happened last time, the president of the land they are stepping on, has to walk the other president towards his/her plane and unfortunately for Philia, Russia has to walk her.

The moment Philia was beside Russia, he marched which caught Philia by surprise and she followed him, with a tick mark on her head.

They arrived at her plane and a news reporter went to them "Ms. Philippines, do you like your stay here?" She asked

Philia smiled "my time here was very fun and very.....memorable" she smiled. The reporter asked again "what can you say about the time here miss..?"

"It gave me a lot. It gave me friends, family, hope, and happiness and.......love" she frowned at the last word

"It's just that, the place is cold" she smiled, eyes closed "maybe, a little too cold"

Russia raised his brows is she addressing that to me?

"Oh okay. Thank you for your opinion and please come back soon" the reporter said and Philia could only nod.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Philia's foot touched the stairs (dunno what's it called)

She could hear the farewells from her fellow beings but she didn't hear anything from Russia. She sighed

"Good bye Piri chan!!"

"Te amo amor!"

"MaHaL Na MAhaL kITa!!!"

"Good bye!"

"So long"

"Have a safe trip"

Philia smiled upon hearing her friends farewells but she couldn't shrug off that someone was staring at her intensely. She looked behind her and saw Russia staring at her.

Her eyes might be fooling her only because she could see longing and pain in his eyes but she knew it was fake.

Nevertheless, she flashed a faint smile and proceeded to climb the stairs. When the airplane doors closed she dashed towards the Restroom.

The flight attendants were bewildered at her movements. One of them knocked on the restroom door "ma'am are you alright?" She asked in concern

"I'm alright" Philia answered happily. They were relieved but they still worry for her.

"The plane is about to take off. Please prepare yourselves" the captains voice echoed.

Philia cried her eyes out when hearing the announcement. She felt the plane move then she felt bumpy. She knew they were know taking off.