3

𝙴𝙽𝙶𝙻𝙸𝚂𝙷 𝙸𝚂 𝙽𝙾𝚃 𝙼𝚈 𝙵𝙸𝚁𝚂𝚃 𝙻𝙰𝙽𝙶𝚄𝙰𝙶𝙴 𝚂𝙾 𝙿𝙻𝙴𝙰𝚂𝙴 𝙱𝙴 𝙾𝙿𝙴𝙽 𝙼𝙸𝙽𝙳𝙴𝙳 𝙾𝙵 𝚆𝚁𝙾𝙽𝙶 𝙶𝚁𝙰𝙼𝙼𝙰𝚁𝚂 𝙰𝙽𝙳 𝙼𝙸𝚂𝚃𝙰𝙺𝙴𝚂

°°°

no one's pov

"we are now arriving at moscow, russia" the captain's voice echoed through the jet but no one paid mind. the only passengers in it were the two countries that was still in a deep slumber. the landing was bumpy but no one could care less cause they were sleeping.

the plane finally landed on solid ground. the first one to wake up was the taller country. he rubbed his eyes and open his curtain windows only to be greeted by a blueish purple sky. it was still dawn maybe like 3:33 a.m so in the philippines, it's probably around 8:33 a.m.

martial pressed the button as the bed slowly folded turning it into a chair once again. he laid his head on the head rest and close his eyes for a bit. "excuse me sir." a female voice brought him back to his senses. he opened his eyes to be greeted by the same flight attendant that serviced them yesterday.

"is there anything you need? breakfast perhaps?" she suggested with a smile. "please give me coffee and if possible, a newspaper." martial replied.

"of course" she answered then bowed. when she left, philia also woke up, pressing the button as she sat down on a chair. "good morning" she greeted although her eyes were still closed.

"good morning to you too, pearl." he greeted back. the attendant came and gave him his order. "ms. pres. what would you like?" she turned to look at philia. "do you have milo and maybe bread?" philia asked.

"yes ms. pres." she bowed and went away. martial was reading the newspaper at the same was drinking his creamy coffee.

philia's pov

"have we arrive now?" i asked staring into nothingness. "yes we have." martial answered, not looking away from the newspaper. the attendant arrive and gave my stuff.

after relaxing and eating a little bit, we went out of the plane. there were some russian soldiers and someone waiting at the end of the stairs.

as we reached the end. the unknown guy presumably a provincehuman shook our hands. "welcome! to moscow, russia." he said joyfully. "i'm the one and only, moscow." he followed.

"i'm here to escort you at the countries meeting office and your dorms." he continued. "please follow me."

we followed moscow as he led us to a car. someone put our stuff at the back then he bowed at us, leaving.

i and martial sat at the passengers seat and moscow sat at the front and told the driver something. здание." when he did, the car started to move. the way there was really quiet. i shivered a little because of the cold.

i tell you, russia is really really cold. i think martial noticed me shivering because he gave me a thick jacket out of nowhere. "thank you." i thanked him and wore it directly.

30 minutes later, a huge building came to our view. "woah..." I breathed out. the view was beautiful and it became more aesthetic because of the snow falling down from the heavens. moscow went out of the car and opened my door. he held his hand out signaling me to take his hand in which i gladly took.

my feet touched the ground with a scrunch noise because of the ice i was stepping on. he slowly let go of my hand and i held my hand out to touch the snow. a snowflake landed on my barehand and it immediately melted because of my body heat.