24

ENGLISH IS NOT MY FIRST LANGUAGE SO PLEASE BE OPEN MINDED OF WRONG GRAMMARS AND MISTAKES

Aight, so.. I'm gonna update much more faster now because school starts in two weeks from know. We're on modular tho, but I can't be holding my phone for long. Hehehe..that's it

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No one's POV

Moscow bursted in tears as Belarus patted his back in concern. Moscow told Russia's siblings about the phone talk as well as what's happening in the Russia official residence.

Belarus looked up to her brother's before sighing "we should check on him"

"Yeah, I mean we can, if he opens the goddamn door!" Kazakhstan exclaimed. "I'm sorry if I dragged you into this mess, but I don't know who to approach" Moscow sobbed.

"Sigh....what happen to Russia  anyway?" Kazakhstan asked and received no answer.

"No,no Moscow..this is not bothering us." Ukraine reassured him but Moscow's not buying it "No, it's a bad idea. You all have countries to look after and yet your her-"

*SLAP*

Moscow rubbed his swollen cheek and faced Belarus in disbelief. Kazakhstan and Ukraine were both shock at the sudden slap.

"Listen Moscow, this is no problem. Yes, we have countries to look after but, RUSSIA'S FAMILY....You are family, and we care about you"

Moscow went back to crying "ugh.....ughhh..your too kind!" Belarus hugged the Russian and mouthed to Kazakhstan that they'll be going to their brother.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ukraine fumbled the spare bedroom keys in his hands. He was kinda scared because he knows that Russia can act...out of hand.

"Come on Ukraine. There's no need to be afraid. You're not alone, were here..." Kazakhstan reassured him and Ukraine relaxed.

"Yeah..right" Ukraine took a deep breath before entering the key in the key hole. He twisted the metal object resulting a snap from the door.

He pushed the door open and the first things that greeted them was the stench smell of Vodka and cigarettes as well as a dimly lit room.

Ukraine entered first since he was the second eldest, he wanted to protect the younger. The room felt heavy and depressing but he kept a strong posture.

"What are you doing here?"

A cold voice asked. The whole group flinched from the sudden voice.

Belarus turned the lights on and they were shocked at Russia's poor appearance. Large eye bags, red eyes, Dirty, and miserable.

Ukraine instantly fished his phone out of his pockets and pressed something on it. He then put it on the nightstand.

Russia winced at the sudden brightness and gritted his teeth "go away" he growled but his siblings didn't budge.

"I told you to go away.."

"We're not going anywhere till you tell us what the fuck is going on"

"JUST LEAVE!"

Russia's voiced boomed in the silent room but his siblings remained tall. Russia sighed and raised his bottle of vodka to drink but before he could, Kazakhstan snatched it away.

Russia clicked his tongue in annoyance before turning the other side of the bed, his back facing his siblings.

"What happened Russia?" Belarus asked pleadingly