25

ENGLISH IS NOT MY FIRST LANGUAGE SO PLEASE BE OPEN MINDED OF WRONG GRAMMARS AND MISTAKES

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No one's POV

Philia drank her last cup of coffee and sighed in relief before turning her focus back to her paper work. Her busy time was cut short due to a knock on her door.

Philia raised her brows and took her glasses off "come in" she answered. The door opened and Manila's head popped out "your Excellency, would you join us down stairs?"

Philia pursed her lips "purpose?" Manila groaned "come on sis! You've become so mature now.. take a break"

Philia chuckled and stood up "fine.." Manila grinned and dashed out of the room. Philia, bewildered of his movements, chased him in worry. "Mike!"

She was at the main lobby and she looked everywhere but saw no one.

Isn't that odd? Malacañang palace should be packed with staffs and people and should work but, where is everybody?

Philia's ear heard muffled cheers and screams behind the main door. Her curiosity got the best of her as she opened the door.

Squinting her eyes from the sudden brightness but instantly recovered replaced by shock.

It was like all of Manila was with her. A lot of cheers and screams aroused in the air. Philia was confused but seeing happiness from her people brought happiness to herself.

Oh and let's not forget, a lot of them were carrying colored red, blue, and white balloons. Philia's heart sunk.

She doesn't want to admit it but she still have feelings for the Russian. The balloons made her remind of him more.

Suddenly the crowd gave Philia a path. Manila came out with Cebu, linking their arms together. They went to Philia "Philia, may we escort you.." Manila grinned and Cebu winked.

Philia rolled her eyes and walked side by side with the couple "is this a joke?"

They walked for about 2 minutes before seeing a group of Countries ahead. Philia squinted her eyes "Asean members?"

Manila and Cebu greeted the group before passing Philia to them. She continued to walk with happy chatters along the way.

Soon enough, they saw Vietnam, Malaysia, and Indonesia up ahead. She walked with them again with happy smiles.

She then saw her three, charming, ngl handsome colonizers and again, walked with them.

Philia was visibly confused but she felt happy. People was surrounding her with with smiles and her friends were there too.

The walk was longer, about 5-6 minutes actually before they saw her brothers. Philia went up to them "what's going on?" She asked, happiness and curiosity laced in her voice.

Her brothers could only chuckle but spoke nothing, guiding her in what seems like a restaurant.

They let her seat at a table for one near the stage. She looked around and she was confused since she's the only one there.

Where did her brothers go? What's the meaning of this?

Just then, three waiters came out but they weren't any ordinary waiters "Moscow? China? North Korea?!" she was confused.

Moscow gave Philia the menu and Philia could only stare at them like a lost puppy.

The three boys tired their best not to laugh "w-what would you like to order miss?" China practically wheezed.

"What is going on?" She asked

"Again, what would you like to order?" North Korea was now the one in charge since China was now all red, covering his mouth in order not to laugh his ass out.

Philia squinted her eyes "okay, if you won't answer me, then I'll have your special on today's menu"

Moscow grinned and placed the walkie talkie while he practically brought all along, near his mouth "bring the special..."

The restaurant practically dimmed down and Philia was obviously shocked. There was a spotlight suddenly shining at the stage.

Philia's eyes suddenly widened when seeing the band or should I say, the slav band....mixed with other friends

Kazakhstan softly playing the drums, Bela playing the piano, and Ukraine, Canada, and the English twins strumming the guitar. South Korea was playing the tambourine while Martial and Del was playing the music box.

Peace and happiness were plastered on their faces.

"Do you love the rain?
Does it make you dance?
When you're drunk with your friends at a party?"

Philia's mouth agape in awe upon seeing the the first person she wanted to see. Russia in all his glory, singing for her.

"What's your favorite song?
Does it make you smile?
Do you think of me?"

"When you close your eyes, tell me,
What are you dreamin'?
Everything I wanna know it all.."

He opened his eyes, staring at the Filipina lovingly.

Philia could swore, she felt butterflies in her stomach, heat on her cheeks.

"I'd spend ten thousand hours
And ten thousand more
Oh, if that's what it takes to learn that
Sweet heart of yours."

Slowly making his way near Philia's table before winking at her.

"And I might never get there,
But I'm gonna try.

If it's ten thousand hours or the rest of my life."

Going near her blushing face, faces inches away, he spoke through his microphone "I'm gonna love you~"

"Ooh, ooh ooh, ooh, ooh" his friends sang.

Russia gave Philia a bouquet of sampaguita. Philia fell in love again. Holy moly why???????

She blushed furiously while pouting while Russia stared at her in amusement.

She wanted to accept the boy but what he did to her practically had her all over the place.

She was touched, yes, but she furious! But then she thought..

She smirked suddenly standing and pulling Russia with his tie.

Russia was shocked, butterflies everywhere and Philia felt like screaming.

Stared at him straight in the eye "wanna woo me?" She asked mischievously before leaning close to his right ear.

"I was happy you dumb dork but it's gonna take a whole lot more that that"

She whispered before kissing him lightly in the cheeks.

She felt like hugging him maybe kiss him forever but she must know if he's up for a game.

She smirked seeing Russia in a flustered state before walking out of the restaurant.

Russia breathed heavily, blushing like the color of a tomato, butterflies everywhere, heart thumping out of his chest.

She was his euphoria and with the bold move she made, made him fall for her 100000 times again.

He stood up, determination in his eyes as he smiled

"ohhhh I'll get you back, sunshine. Precious sunshine....."

💖-Author-