12 + Announcement

ENGLISH IS NOT MY FIRST LANGUAGE SO PLEASE BE OPEN MINDED OF WRONG GRAMMARS AND MISTAKES

~~~~~~~~~

No one's POV

The birds were chirping happily while snow fell from the heavens gently. The weather was lovely since it was not too cold. Philippines, Malaysia, Indonesia, America, Japan, and Spain were at the parking lot.

Philia already got Russia's permission to choose a car and Martial agreed for her to go. She chose a black van. Everyone stood there as Philia looked at them weirdly "Aren't y'all gonna go inside?" She asked.

"I'm gonna seat next to you.." they all said it unison. Everyone's eyes widened as they stared at each other ridiculously. "I, Indonesia, and Philia are close, we should seat together. Philia will be in the center" Malaysia said and Indonesia nodded.

"Woah,woah,woah,woah...hollup, this is Spain's idea right? We three are close. We should seat with Philia" America reasoned while he put his arm on Japan's shoulder.

The grouped started bickering as Philia could only look at them from afar. She felt someone poking her shoulder. She turned to look at Russia's assistant "Kuya mos!" She cheered and hugged him. Moscow patted Philia's head "hello camomile" he smiled at her.

Philia parted from the hug "what are you doing here?" Philia asked "I was hoping to join you and plus, Russia told me that I would be driving" he said. Philia smiled "of course you could come with us! It's fun to have many people on our journey" she said happily. "Why aren't you in the van yet?" Moscow asked. Philia chuckled shamefully "ahahahahaha, uhmmmm about that.." she pointed at the noisy group.

"What are they fighting about?"He asked, his eyes not leaving the bickering countries."they fought about whoever gets to seat beside me. I don't know why they made this a big deal. Why do they wanna seat with me?" Philia asked herself. Moscow sweated seriously Philia, everyone wants to seat next to you...even I do, even Russia! Possessive huh?
"But I've made up my mind. You can go to the van first Moscow, I'll handle those kids". Philia went to her friends. "Okay guys stop." Her stern voice made everyone freeze "I'll seat in the front seat and you all will be at the passengers seat" she smiled as her friends felt down.

"Now, let's go" she said as she motioned them to come to the van. Her friends tailed behind her "where are we going, exactly?" Japan asked. Philia thought hmmmm yeah I haven't thought about that. "I know where!" All of their heads turned to look at Moscow "Russia suggested that we should hang out at the main plaza and get ice creams and pizza" Moscow chirped.

"But, the weather's cold. Shouldn't we eat something aside from a ice cream?" Indonesia raised his hand as he asked. "Okay, sure it's up to you" Moscow said.

The group went in the van. They settled themselves in. Moscow secretly got his phone out and texted someone

M: plaza it is

M2: great the plan is working

R: okay we'll be there. Thanks Mos

M: you're welcome

N: why do we need to spy them again?

C: because R dude is overprotective of Pearl same with mah M2

M2: shut up ching chong

C: sorry 爱

Moscow smiled at the chat as he felt someone poke his shoulder "what are we waiting for Moscow?" Philia asked

"Right, hehehe." Moscow chuckled. He looked at the rear mirror "everyone ready to go?" He asked "yeah" some replied with enthusiastic and some replied nonchalantly. The van started to move.

~~~~~~~~~~

I made it a double update since I'm very grateful( ꈍᴗꈍ)

Thank you soooo much for reading this book. I'm so happy❤️

I'm also sorry for making this chapter short😅

-author-