23

ENGLISH IS NOT MY FIRST LANGUAGE SO PLEASE BE OPEN MINDED OF WRONG GRAMMARS AND MISTAKES

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No one's POV

2 weeks later~

Chatters and whispers of worries and concerns erupted inside Malacañang palace followed by a long and not-so-loud shout.

"Martial? So how is she??" Del ask in worry, staring at his younger brother, Martial who was sweating and panting like crazy.

"It's.....it's too much. The air there is hah...hah.. too heavy" he said shakily, del supporting him while having a disturbed face. Martial frowned in disbelief "What!? What about you go in there instead of judging me??!" He exclaimed

Del shook his head "nope I ain't risking that." He calmly said and placed Martial on a chair "do you even care for her?!"

"You bitch, of course I do" Del flicked Martial's head. He sighed and pinched his nose before a light bulb lit a top of his head and Martial could only stare at it with wide eyes.

"Duterte..." Del mumbled. Martial raised his eyes "Duterte?... Hmmmm Duterte..oh- WAIT DUTERTE" He said out loud with a grin, finally realizing.

Just then, a man in his 70's went up to the royal siblings "your Excellency?you called?" He asked. Martial looked dumbfounded "I did?"

Del facepalmed "you said his name out loud you fool" he said and turned to look at their supervisor "yes, Rodrigo. We called"

Rodrigo smiled, his wrinkles showing more making him look like an innocent señor. "Bakit?" He asked. Del chuckled nervously "can you please....check on Pearl?" He asked. Rodrigo's mood instantly dropped, shivers down on his spine.

"I'm sorry, I ca-"

"PLEASE PO!!!" Del pleaded, down on his knees. Rodrigo was shocked "your Excellency! Please don't kneel" the supervisor said but Del didn't budge "please Po..." He whispered. Rodrigo gulped the lump on his throat before patting the vice president "fine..." He sighed.

Del instantly stood up and hugged him "thank you grandpa!!!! URGHHH"

Del clutched his stomach in pain "don't tease the elder... well you're older, but still!" Rodrigo said seriously and turned to look at Martial. The General gulped and raised his hands in defeat.

Rodrigo went to the president's door before ruffling his on hair "why me?" He asked. "We countryhumans, provincehumans, or townhumans feel the pressure of one fellow being under pressured or stressed unlike you humans, you can't feel it at all.." he explained

Rodrigo frowned before looking behind the royal siblings. He saw the Malacañang's staff and senators as well as other high positions in the government, shaking. "Oh really...then what about that crowd?"

Rodrigo Road Duterte, the Supervisor of the whole Malacañang Palace. He has the highest position there, well, lower than Martial, Del, and Philia. Let's say, he has the highest position among the mortals, provincehumans as well as townhumans.

Duterte held the president's door knob, feeling scared and threatened. He took a deep breath and summoned up all his courage, he opened the door.

The place was dark. The curtains were down but there was a light, illuminating the room. It came from Philia's laptop of course. He noticed that the room was slightly messy well, that's new he thought. The room smelled like coffee and he can see a lot of crumpled paper below her table.