10

ENGLISH IS NOT MY FIRST LANGUAGE SO PLEASE BE OPEN MINDED OF WRONG GRAMMARS AND MISTAKES

~~~~~~~~~~

No one's POV

The two leaders were already in Russia's private garage. It was filled with luxurious cars. Russia wanted to have a good impression on Philippines, he told her to choose. Philia was flustered but nevertheless, chose. They ended up riding the same car Philia and the Soviet Union siblings rode.

The way to the department store was quiet and cold and I mean really cold. Philia shivered although their car was heating up, she still feels cold. Russia noticed her and scooted closer. Philia got confused "what are you-".

Russia pulled her in for a warm embrace. She felt hot all over. Who knew one single movement from this hot country next to me can bring so much warmth? Philia thought sarcastically. "Feeling better now?" Russia said with his usual blank face and monotoned voice although you can feel him worried for the girl in his arms. "Yeah..uh t-thanks for .... this" she said shyly and blushed.

Russia rolled his eyes but ignored the overly heated cheeks of his but what he really worries about is his heart pounding so fast and loud, he was afraid the Philia might hear his noisy heart since Philia's head was resting on his chest where the heart was located.

"See, I told you to wear something that will cover your whole body" he said. "What? I just felt like wearing a dress" Philia retortded back. They kept quite. They were still sharing each other's warmth. Russia got tired and rested his chin on top Philia's head. Philia smiled as she heard light snores. Russia must have fallen asleep, poor guy she thought and stared out the window.

She saw houses and cheerful people and lots of snow. Her heart was filled with joy seeing those people smile. Her body began to slouch as she feel herself getting drowsy maybe a nap will do.

Philia's POV

(In Philia's dream)

I stood in an unfamiliar place. Snow covered the place. A strong gudt of wind suddenly hit me and I protected myself with my arms. I felt extremely cold and frightened just then I felt warm. I noticed I was in someone's embrace. I looked up and saw the man that made my heart beat. The wind stopped and snow was gently falling.

I surrendered in Russia's embrace. I felt pure warm. I smiled then he pulled away from the hug. I looked up to face him but I was greeted by another face. The face I know to well, the face I missed "mom....?" I stared at her in disbelief. She smiled gently "yes, anak. We're here" she answered ever so gently. We're?

Another silhouette came to my view and as soon it has gotten closer, I knew who it was. I ran up to him and hug him right "papa.." I smiled. I felt myself tearing up. My father held my chin and wiped my tears "Malaki na Ang anak ko. Napaka ganda at matapang mo, Philia. (my daughter is already grown up. Your very beautiful and brave, Philia)" he said proudly.

Mama went near us and kissed my forward although, I can't feel the kiss. "Mama, papa, why are you in my dream?" I asked them, it's been so long since they visited me in my dream. "We just missed you, your brothers also" papa said "speaking of brother's, how are they Philia?" Mom asked. We continued to talk.

"Tapos, Sabi ni Martial 'wag Dyan! May mga bisita!' pero, binuksan ko parin Yung pintuan tsaka Ang mga bisita ay gumising sa kanilang tulog. (Then Martial said don't go there! There's guest! But I till opened the door and the guests woke up from their sleep)" I told my parents what happened to us long ago. My parents bursted laughing.