6

𝙴𝙽𝙶𝙻𝙸𝚂𝙷 𝙸𝚂 𝙽𝙾𝚃 𝙼𝚈 𝙵𝙸𝚁𝚂𝚃 𝙻𝙰𝙽𝙶𝚄𝙰𝙶𝙴 𝚂𝙾 𝙿𝙻𝙴𝙰𝚂𝙴 𝙱𝙴 𝙾𝙿𝙴𝙽 𝙼𝙸𝙽𝙳𝙴𝙳 𝙾𝙵 𝚆𝚁𝙾𝙽𝙶 𝙶𝚁𝙰𝙼𝙼𝙰𝚁𝚂 𝙰𝙽𝙳 𝙼𝙸𝚂𝚃𝙰𝙺𝙴𝚂

°°°

no one's pov

russia then went to his room but was surprised seeing his brothers and his sister gathered there. he stood confusingly on his door way. you can already see the question marks above his head. "what are y'all doing here?" he asked them.

kazakhstan, ukraine, and belarus had mischievous grins. belarus was first to speak. "so are you and philippines an item?" she questioned happily. "what,
? no." he said seriously although deep inside him, he somehow wanted them to be. "oh really? everyone saw what you did there." ukraine chimed. his siblings nodded as russia sweat beads. everyone saw it?

"her harem was really pissed though." kazakhstan added as he sipped his tea. where did he get that? russia sat down, somehow interested in listening. they squealed. "so you do like her! you finally sat down for the first time in forever, interested about talking a girl good for you!" belarus happily stated as she clapped her hands.

"I never got a chance to meet her though." kazakhstan mumbled and rubbed his chin. "why don't we invite her to the cafe we always go?" ukraine suggested. the three siblings nodded and went to their rooms to get their coats. when they're finished preparing themselves, they went back to their eldest brother's dorm.

belarus knocked on the door and asked; "russia, are you coming with us?" there was a long silence before he answered back. "no thank you".

"sucks for him" kazakhstan joked and went to the elevator to go one floor below them.

russia's pov

they talked about Philia and I tried to maintained a cold face, trying my best not to smile and blush. in the end, they all agreed to invite her to our favorite cafe. they went out to prepare themselves as i hurriedly closed the door.

i cupped my warm cheeks and looked out the window. i squeezed my chest as i felt my heart pound like crazy. that topic drove me to edge. just then a knock was heard. "russia, are you coming with us?" belarus asked behind the door.

i was battling myself if i should go or not but if i do, they'll tease me till i become red like our father which will really embarrass me. after finally knowing my answer, i said "no thank you".

i heard shuffling of feet outside signifying that they left. somehow my heart felt heavy after not joining them, but i must not go, i must not let her know.

"our first meeting you doing funny things to me. must you philia?"

belarus's pov

we arrived at her dorm. kazakhstan knocked on the door. we waited for someone to answer then the door opened revealing the legendary martial. he wore reading glasses and was in a robe with bunny slippers. he looks so cute. it's weird knowing he is a war lord.

"good day martial." ukraine greeted him. "good day to you too ukraine, kazakhstan, and belarus." he greeted back. "what brings you here if, may i ask?" martial asked us.

"we're here to invite philia to drink coffee in a cafe. do you want to join us martial?" i invited him. he stood there surprised but smiled. "i'll call pearl then but i won't be going with you. i'm having fun reading a very thrilling story." he said then he closed the door.