14

ENGLISH IS NOT MY FIRST LANGUAGE SO PLEASE BE OPEN MINDED OF WRONG GRAMMARS AND MISTAKES

~~~~~~~~~~~~

No one's POV

Japan led Philia to his room. The female was shocked that the room was a literal Japan styled room. It got sliding doors and Japanese pairings everywhere. It's really elegant and calming.

"Is this room, really like this I the first place? Russia really did this for you?" Philia asked as she stared at the place.

"Pfffftt- no that loner gave me a dull looking room which has only a small ass bed. Like literally, this place only has a bed! No table, no chairs, and no cabinets" Japan complained.

"So, I ordered my people from Japan to customize this place and make it feel like I'm home." He continued

He sat down near a short legged table "this table is what we call chabudai." He pointed the short legged table

"And what I'm sitting on right now is called zabuton." He patted a zabuton near him. Philia took it as a sign to seat beside him.

She sat down then Japan snapped his fingers. Out came different people wearing Japanese clothing. Is that what you call a yukata? Philia thought.

One of them brought tea for the two and put it on the chabudai. Japan poured tea on Philia's japanese cup. She smiled and took a sip.

The warm liquid went down her throat. The warmness gave her goosebumps "ahhh so good." She sighed and took a sip again. Japan stared at her then smiled, taking a sip from his cup.

"So Japan, what was your problem again?" Philia asked. Japan stopped sipping "right, I almost forgot" he said that snapped his fingers again. Philia stared at him confusingly how can you forget a problem?

4 japanese ladies came to his side "Philia please go with them. You need to wear something..... heavenly" he purred. Philia hesitantly stood up and trailed behind the females.

One of the girls opened a sliding door which led them to a bed room. It was neat and elegant although a bit empty. There was another chabudai and there's a futon.

Philia's POV

One of the females went to the cabinet to get something. She brought out a white colored clothing. I stared at it confusingly. The girl motioned me to stand and raise my arms. I did as told but it really shocked me. My eyes widened when the females pulled my shirt up, revealing me in my bra.

I quickly covered myself as I felt my face heat up "po! What are you doing?" I asked. The girls stared at each other. One of them spoke "it's what master told us to do.." she said. I calmed down.

"You're gonna......undress me?" I slowly ask as the 4 ladies nodded "why?"

"For you to change" the shortest one among them said. "Okay, but let's introduce ourselves first." I suggested with a smile. It's actually bothering me talking to other people without knowing names. The four ladies widened their eyes in surprise.

"T-thanks you...." One of them said "no one really asked us that before.." another one said. I frowned "why?" The four women shook their heads and smiled "there's no need to tell it, were already grateful someone asked" the tallest among them said.

"I'm Himari" the tallest one said gracefully wow, I wish I was that graceful.

"Sara.." the girl with a flower on her head said.