04 - Tyler Down

Lara's POV

"He confessed, Lara. He told me that she wanted it." Shaking my head slightly. Looking down and then up again I saw Tyler park outside. I pull my shoulders back.

"Clay can we talk about this another time please. I really have to go." I turn on my heal and head towards the stairs. There I found Monty and the guys. Walking straight to him. "Babe Tyler spoke about our picture in court today."

The guys got quiet. Monty turned to look at me. He pulls me into a hug and kisses me softly. "Lets handle it." Grabbing my hand we start to walk towrds Tyler. Bryce and James beat us to it because he was already talking with him.

"You can fuck with me all you want I don't care. Your little dark room prank didn't scare me." Tyler sounds angry and then he locks eyes with me. He puts his books in the locker and turn towards me.

"Lara I swear they asked me the questions I just answered them. I was under oath." Monty throws his bag down and lets go of my hand. He grabs Tyler by the collar and pushes him up the locker. "Say one more fucking word about my girlfriend and I'll fucking kill you."

I walk past Bryce and James because it didn't look like they were going to do anything. "Babe let him go. He's not worth it." He lets go off Tyler and puts his arm around my shoulders. "Watch your back, freak."

We started to walk down the hall. When we got to my locker. He pushes me against it. His lips on mine in seconds. I kiss him back with just as much passion. His hands grab my hips. Roughly. That's definitely going to leave a bruise. I didn't care I just wanted him.

We were never afraid of PDA. In fact Monty loves to show the school that I'm his girl. He kisses me down my neck and stops at my sweet spot. He sucks gently. I can't stop my moan that escapes my mouth.

"Miss Hastings I would like to have a word ?" That voice belonged to Mr Porter. Monty slowly lets go of my hips giving me on last kiss. When I got into MR Porter office he was waiting for me.

"Please have a seat." I roll my eyes and sit down. My bag right beside me. "I heard what Tyler Down said in court today. About you and Montgomery activities." For a momet I'm totally lost.

Then it snaps in my head like a light bulb. "Do you want to talk about it ?" I begin to laugh as I stand up. I grab my bag and turn to leave. "Mr Porter I don't want to discuss my sex life with you."

Walking out of the office I bump into somebody. I look to see Jessica staring at me. "Jess, hi." She keeps on staring and then her eyes move to the mark Monty left a few minutes again.

"Still claiming his territory I see." This is one hell of an awkward conversation. "Jess look I'm sorry i haven't called you it's just that .." She puts up her hand. "Just that you much rather go down on your boyfriend than support your best friend. I totally get it. You always choose him over anybody els."

Before I could get a word in she went into Mr Porter's office. Outside I see Tyler waiting for me. "What do you want ?" He walks next to me fumbling with his hands. "I'm sorry about court Lara. I'm really sorry but they brought up the pictures."

I stop and turn towards him. "You know what Tyler if you never took the fucking pictures then there would have been no discussion." He stares at me as I walk up to where Monty is already waiting for me. He wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me into a slow deep kiss. "Let's get out of here."