13 - Date Night

Lara's POV

I turn my whole body to look at him. "Babe don't say that. You're everything I want and so much more. I'll fight for you. She was a coward to leave a 7 year old boy alone with his abusive father. None of that is your fault."

He avoids my eyes. Turning his face away from me. I get up and make my way onto his lap. His arms automatically secure themselves around my waist. I put both my hands on either side of his face.

"Babe look at me please." Tears are now freely falling down his cheeks. I feel my heart shatter. My own eyes start to tear up. "You are worth it to me. My world starts and ends with you. I love you so much."

I bring him closer to me and kiss him. At first he doesn't kiss back so I kiss him with more passion. I start to feel him kissing me back. It's a really deep kiss. So much emotion behind it. "I love you too. I can't lose you. I won't survive. Your my savior."

He burries his face in my chest shaking as he cries softly. I close my eyes and think about his mother. Why would she do something like this. She broke him. Not his dad,not the abuse, not the school. She broke the man I love and I hate her for it.

"You won't lose me. Promise." He looks up again and captures my lips with his. My hand travels up his neck into his hair. His hands travel down to my ass. I deny his tongue entrance but when he squeezed my ass I softly moan and he took the change to slip his tongue into my mouth.

We make out for a good few minutes before I realized that it 23:37. I have to get home. I don't want the night to end. I don't want him to leave me to go home to his dad that'll probably beat him up again because his in a bad mood.

On our way to my house we drove by the Baker's house. I saw Mrs Baker sitting outside staring at the stars. I feel really bad for her. She lost her daughter and looks like her husband is going to get a divorce because he is with a new family.

I can't imagine what they must go through. We arrived at my house and Monty leans over to kiss me good night. "Stay with me tonight?" He looks in my eyes for something. Maybe to make sure that I wanted that.

"Please Monty. Stay with me. I don't want you going home now." He kisses me again and nods his head. I smile for my small victory. When we got inside the kitchen light was still on. "Mom?"

We walk over there. Hand in hand but it was Carly sitting infront of her laptop. "Did you know the bitch Lukas cheated on me with is a high school English teacher ?"

With that information I assume she is stalking her. She has a glass of wine next to her. "Carly why don't you go to bed. Don't worry about the high school teacher. You'll find a great guy that'll love you and not cheat."

She looks up at me. She picks up her glass and take a sip. "Come look at this. Her only hobby is cooking ? Cooking Lara ?!" I step forward and take the glass of wine from her hand she wants to protest but realize I won't give in.

"Fine I'll go to sleep but please just came and look." Monty leans against the counter with a smile on his face. I walk over and look at the girl. Ruby Patterson. She doesn't sound very interesting.

Carly closes her laptop and kiss me on the head. "Good night Montgomery. Don't try anything with my sister I know where my dad hides the shotgun." Monty looks kind of frightened by that comment.

"Night Carly." I walk over to him. Take his hand and we make our way upstairs."I have a feeling your sister is dangerous when drunk." I laugh and nod my head.

"Dangerous and crazy." He flops down on my bed and pulls me next to him. He starts leaving kisses down my neck. I moan softly and flip us so I was straddling his waist. He takes ahold of my waist and brings me closer.

This guy seriously has a thing with control. I don't mind though. I pull away and fall next to him. Cuddling into his side. "You want to watch F.R.I.E.N.D.S with me?"

He looks at me as if I'm going crazy but nods anyway. I giggle while getting up and getting into one of his T-shirts. I only sleep in a T-shirt and my underwear. He pulls his shirt over his head. Now laying shirtless in my bed.

I smile as I get in under the covers cuddling into his side. His arm slips around my waist. With my favorite series and the man I love with me I soon fall asleep. With a big smile on my face.