24 - Clay Jensen

Lara's POV

Friday it's my turn to testify. Dad went over some things with me. I'm scared. My name got called alot of times during this trail. What if they ask me about it ?

As I open my locker and find an unusual box in my locker. As I open it there was a sex toy inside with a not.

Talk and everyone finds out your kinks

Who the fuck is doing this. I see Zach approach me. Hiding the box in my bag I turn towards him. "Moring." He nods his head and leans against the lockers.

"Thanks for yesterday. I really needed a friend especially with the way the guys are handling things." I raise my eyebrow.

What is he talking about. "The prank the pulled yesterday. They put panties in my locker with red paint stain with the words Hannah written over it."

I suddenly feel kind of off balance. I slowly close my locker. I know Zach feels lonely. Very lonely. With Hann2he was happy. She meant something to him.

"I'm so sorry Zach. For all that. I know how much she meant to you." I pull him into a hug. He wraps his arms around me tightly. I hear footsteps approach and he quickly pulls away.

Monty looks at as with a question look. I go up and kiss him. He makes sure to deepen the kiss. He is rubbing salt in Zach's wounds. His hands slide over my ass giving it a smack.

"Okay so I'll see you at Alex party ?" I turn to him and nod. Not taking my arms from Monty's neck. Zach smiles and walks away. His friends need to be more supportive.

"What was that all about ? Him having his hands all over you ? Alex's party ?" I pull away and lean against my locker. He puts his hands on either side of my head. His face close to mine.

"He didn't have his hands over me. He was upset about your stupid prank." I slightly hit him in the chest. "So I gave hin a hug. A platonic friendship hug. As for Alex's party. I got invited and I'm going"

He stayed quiet untill I talked about Alex. He is so afraid that'll choose Alex over him. "Why ? You know his like in love with you right ?" I pull myself closer to him. Our lips barely touches.

I whisper to him. "You jealous?" His hands wrap around my waist. Pulling me flash against him. "What's mine can't be his." I kiss him. I know how jealous he gets. He's working on it.

If it was earlier on in our relationship he would've beat the shit out of Zach for just talking with me. Progress. "Relax. I'll go and after that I'll came to you. If your dad's home I'll sneak into the window."

He smiles and pushes me back against the lockers. Kissing me hard. Not long we are in a full make out session. The bells goes and so our day begin.

 The bells goes and so our day begin

Lara's Wednesday outfit 🥳

I see Jessica and that Nina girl in the clothes store. I breaks my heart that Jessica and I no longer have contact. I wish things were different. Right now all is complicated.

She sees me and waves. I smile and wave back. Nina turns and looks me up and down. Who the hell does she think she is ? I want to go over and say something but decide against it.

I should still get Alex a birthday gift so I left. Jessica seems happy. I don't know where everything got so fucked up so quick.

Jessica's POV

Nina and her boyfriend is arguing about yoga pants. That would've been me and Justin. I haven't thought of him in a long time.

Someone catches my eye and I see Lara standing at the skirt section. The fancy stuff. I miss her. Badly. But she is on the wrong side. The bad side. She looks at me and I smile.

She genuinely smiles back. I didn't notice that Nina was talking to me. But when she said Lara's name I gave her my attention. "Sorry what ?"

Nina looks back over at her. She just left the store. "Explain to me how you were friends with a bitch like that ?" I turn towards her. She has no right to judge Lara.

"Excuse me ? She is not like you think okay." Nina scoffs. What the hell is it with her. "She has basically fucked the whole baseball team. Has she ever been slutshamed ? No, because she bribes them with BJ's"

I throw the dress I had in my hand to the ground. Nina had no right to say those things. I get into her face. Her boyfriend steps closer but I show him to back off.

"Get your fucking facts straight. Lara has only been with one guy. That's Monty. She is not the bitch you and your friends make her out to be. She is friendly and kind. She cares sometimes to deep and she loves unconditionally."

Before Nina could say something I storm off. I need to get to the pep rally. I don't want to shop anymore. I fucking hate people.

Lara's POV

The music pumped and the students were excited. "GO TIGERS! GO TIGERS! GO TIGERS!" The baseball team did some of the routine with us.

This is the first routine that I fully gave to Chloe. It's not great but we can work on it. She tries and I try to give her some slack. Monty wraps his arms around my waist and kisses me. I kiss back and push him towards the bleachers.

Bryce comes up to Chloe and gives her roses. She blushes badly and turn to look away. "Give it up for our almost new cheer captain." He looks bavk at me.

I nod in approval. I can't get mad because his telling the truth. She'll be the new captain when I step down. It's sad really.

I step forward. "That's sweet Bryce. Give a round of applause to pur varisty baseball team." Chloe claps her hands and I do the same. Grabbing the mic again. I announce. "Okay okay settle down. We have a speech from the school body president. He wanted to show how well he can communicate with the sports. Marcus Cole."

He comes out in a cheer uniform. The guys start to laugh. Hell everyone is laughing but he announced the track team. My eyes catching Nina's

She looks at me and I turn and walk over to Monty. The guys are celebrating the season kick off. I gave him a kiss. "I'm going to get ready for my party. Love you."

He pouts but kiss back. "Don't have to much fun. Love you too." Winking at him a rush off to get changed.