07 - Courtney Crimson

Lara's POV

When I got there the only people there was Bryce, Chloe, Monty, James and Scott. He wasn't kidding when he said a small hang out. Walking into the pool house I saw Monty and James playing video games.

Chloe was making out with Bryce. Okay they were practically having sex right there. I walk over to Monty. "Hey babe." He didn't look up from the game but opened his arm so that I could slide onto his lap. He continues to play. I lean back into his chest just as James got them killed.

"Fuck man you suck at this game." I laugh at James shocked expression at Monty's outburst. He takes a sip of his beer and turn towards James. "I fucking miss playing with Standall. He knew what he was doing." I could feel the tension in the air.

Monty was pissed about something. Scott looked back and forth between James and Monty. "Yeah well at least I don't try and get in your girlfriend's pants." He really should have just drop it. Monty pushes me of his lap and grabs James by the collar.

Pushing him up against the wall. "You better watch your fucking mouth!" Bryce pulled away from Chloe and looked at the situation. He gave me a question look which I just shrugged off.

"Babe come on let him go. Come with me please." It took a few seconds but he dropped James to the ground. Grabbing his beer and picking up the controller for the video game. "Are we gonna play are what ?" James stepped closer and sat down.

He completely ignored me. What the actual fuck ? I stood there for a couple of minute. "Babe sit the fuck down. Your working on my nerves." This pissed me off.

"No thanks I don't feel like being in the same room as my asshole boyfriend." I turned on my heal, grabbed a beer from the table and stormed outside. I sat down at the far end of the pool.

I really don't know what is going on with Monty but this shit isn't working for me. I put my feet in the water expecting it to be cold. Suprising it was actually warm.

I feel a presence coming up from behind me. "Why did you leave ?" I don't look up at him. Just take another swing at my beer. "Because I felt like it. You treat me like a game I'll show you how it's played." There is a silence that follows.

I thought he left but then he speaks again. "Stop with the bullshit answers and tell my why the fuck you left?" I decided to ignore him a few seconds taking my time to finish off my beer. "Don't take that fucking tone with me. I gave you a reason the first time are you deaf or something?"

I can hear his sharp intake. That answer definitely pissed him off. "Don't be a bitch." I laugh and then turn towards him. "I'm not. It's impossible. There can't be two bitches in this relationship." The next thing happened unexpected and really fast.

I was turning back to look at my feet but was roughly pulled up from the ground  by my arm. I didn't have time to process what was happening because the next thing I know I was being thrown done on the coach in the living room. "What the fuck Monty !"

My words were quickly cut off by his lips. He pushes me down on the coach. Takes my hands in his put them above my head. He starts sucking on my neck. He's free hand pulls my shirt over my head and he attacks my boobs.

A moan forms in the back of my throat. I gather enough strength to get my arms lose from his grib and push him off me. When he feel back he fell down on his back. Before he could do anything I straddled his waist. Pulled his shirt over his head and felt him throbbing in my palm

I left kisses from his stomach up to his neck were I made sure I left some marks. My hand still working him. His hands pulls my skirt off and I climb out of them. Leaving me in my lace red underwear.

Our kisses started to get more heated. I needes him. I needed him now. He rolled us over and ripped my panties off. A giggle escapes my throat. He pushed me down when he enters me.

My world is being take over by pleasure.  Unimaginable pleasure. When we're finally done he pulls me into his side. I see I left a few bruise on his chest and stomach he probably left more.

I wanted to just fell asleep but I know this is Bryce's house. "Babe I need to get dress. I need to get home okay." He signs but let me get dressed. He walks me home and at the kitchen door he stops me. "Babe I'm sorry about before." I gave him a small kiss and hugged him.

"I know you are. I love you." He pulls away and gave me one last kiss. "Love you too."