26 - Fight

Lara's POV

I arrive at Monty's house with tear stained cheeks. I see his father's car so I went around back. Knocking on his window. It doesn't take lobg before he opens and let me climb in.

When he turns around so that I can see him. I can't keep myself together. I crack. I leap into his arms and cry. Breaking down. He sits down on his couch and pull me into his lap.

"Babe what happened?" I feel a massive amount of guilt. I can't look at him. I just keep crying. I was probably crying for more than an hour before I calmed down.

"I did something terrible. You'll hate me. I'm so sorry so fucking sorry." He looks at me confused. Whips my tears away.

I start to tell him everything. From showing up to seeing Peter. Where we went for the walk. The fight and lastly the kiss. That fucking kiss.

He is quiet. Pushes me off his lap and stands up. The silence is killing me. I want to reach out to him but I don't know how angry he is. There is a mug on his nightstand.

Minutes feeling like hours. He throws the mug across the room. It shatters against the wall. I start to cry again. "I fucking knew there was something wrong with us. Now I know it was Peter." I look up at him.

"Peter is not what's wrong with us. It was a stupid mistake. He kissed me and I pushed him away. If I wanted anything more from it I would've kissed him back. I wouldn't have told you."

He looks at me. Jaw tighten. He has never hit me. But I'm getting scared with his anger right now. "It has always been fucking him. Fuck Lara I love you. I'm trying to protect you. I'm fucking trying."

He has tears in his eyes. I get up and walk over to him. Taking his face in my hands. I kiss him. He doesn't kiss back. When I went to pull away completely he pulls me back. Smashing his lips to mine.

He kisses me with anger, passion and so much other emotions. When we pull away. The tears keep spilling from my eyes. "I've never choose him. We spent alot of time together the summer before freshman year. The day he first kiss me you texted asking to come over. Me and you just started a friendship. I left him to go home to wait for you."

"I skipped his lacrosse game for your football game. Every fucking time. He was on my dollar valentine but I choose you to go out with. I turned him down."

He looks down at me. Tears slowly running down his cheeks. I whip them away and kiss him again. "Tonight I chose you again. I could've stayed there with him. I could've continued that kiss but I didn't. I cane to you. Told you the truth. I'm here with you."

He kisses me again. Pushes me back onto his bed. With a swift movement I flip us over. Kissing him. Hard. I want to make sure he gets it. I'm his. Only his.

Their kiss 😍

Their kiss 😍

"Your my everything Monty. I can't lose you. I won't lose you. Not because of him or anybody else."