Part 1

Stella had just gotten home from college for the summer and she couldn't wait to meet up with her friends for the first time in months. She hadn't been home since spring break and even then she didn't get the chance to see everyone she wanted to.

She had made plans to go surfing with her girl group first thing in the morning. She couldn't wait to see Alicen, Mia, and Payton. They've FaceTimed but hadn't been able to truly catch up in months.

Stella agreed to pick everyone up since parking at the beach can be a hassle, especially once summer starts.

She had made her way to Alicen and Payton's houses before pulling up to the gate at Mia's. Mia had moved since Stella saw her last.

"Payton can you look at Mia's text to see what the code is?" Stella said as she handed her her phone. Payton knew Stella's passcode by heart, it'd been the same for years.

"Uhh.. it's 4973", Payton said as she found the message. Stella quickly put it in and drove through the gate as it opened.

Alicen gasped as she peered at the driveway, it was lined with expensive cars. "Where the hell does Mia live!?", she exclaimed.

Once they made it to the top of the driveway, Mia was sitting on the steps to the front door. She recognized the white VW Jetta and jumped up.

Mia climbed in and closed the door, "I'm so glad you found it! Oh how I've missed you guys!!!"

The girls all began talking about how much they've missed one another as Stella drove to the beach.

"But like, Mia when did you move in a mansion?!" Alicen asked still surprised.

Mia laughed as she began to explain how her boyfriend, Thomas, created the Hype House and she was able to move in with him.

They arrived to the beach and surfed until Payton was burnt to a crisp and was begging to go home after her last wipeout. The slap of the water didn't feel great on her lobster red skin.

Stella took Payton home first, followed by Alicen, then pulled up to the gate of the Hype House. Mia reminded her of the code and she pulled up to see a floppy haired guy dancing while being filmed.

Mia laughed when she noticed Stella staring at him. "That's Ondreaz, come on I'll introduce you to him."