Part 17

Ondre could tell Stella was nervous. "Babe, look at me. You have nothing to worry about, everyone's so chill. They're going to love you." 

Stella nodded her head. His pep talk helped a bit but she still had her reservations. 

"Before we go, lets take another picture for your board." He pulled her close and took a mirror selfie of the two of them. "Perfect," he smiled as he saved it to his phone and posted it to his insta story. 

As they were walking out the door Stella remembered something, "Oh wait!" She hurried back to his room and came back with the white claws Mia had grabbed them. "Can't forget these" she laughed. 

"You're right, Mia would probably ask." Ondre took his from her and grabbed her empty hand as they walked down the stairs. 

*****

Once they were outside, everyone was in or around the pool now. Paper, Patrick and Calvin were having a bellyflop competition off the balcony. Chase and Nick were chilling in the hot tub. Thomas, Alex, Mia and Kouvr were having a chicken fight. Ryland and Tony were shotgunning white claws. 

"Oh man" Stella was trying to take it all in. 

Mia and Thomas beat Alex and Kouvr in their chicken fight and Mia noticed Stella and Ondreaz were outside again. 

"Guys! Get in!!!" She screamed across the pool. 

Stella nervously laughed and jumped in with her unopened white claw. She swam up to Mia and the rest of that little group. Ondreaz followed her lead. As soon as she got over to them she popped the top of her can and took a drink. 

*****

Next thing Stella knew, she was shotgunning a white claw with Ryland and Nick. She was definitely intoxicated, they all were. Ryland won but Stella managed to beat Nick, that alone made her proud so she did a drunk little happy dance.

Ondre watched the whole thing laughing and cheering her on. "That's my girl!!!" He had the biggest smile on his face. 

Stella threw the can on the ground next to Ryland's and jumped back into the pool. She came up right in front of Ondre, "Boo!" 

Dre laughed, "You got me babe!" He pulled her close. 

Stella wrapped her legs around his waist, but before she could said anything Ondreaz blurted out, "I love you." 

Stella froze, "he what?!"