Part 3

Mia gave Stella a tour of the house and introduced her to a few people in passing. Once the tour was over, she flopped down on the cream couch in the main living area. "So this is where I've been living the last couple of months."

Stella sat down next to her, and pulled out her phone. "And you call this place the what?" intrigued but confused.

Before Mia could respond a voice chimed out from behind them, "the Hype House". Ondreaz came walking in from the kitchen eating a donut and took a seat on the love seat across from them. "By the way, someone sent us some Dunkin if you want some. It's on the island in the kitchen." Mia looked at Stella and then to Ondre and back to Stella with a smirk.

"Thanks for letting me know" Mia said before swiftly getting up and disappearing to the kitchen, leaving the two of them alone.

Stella remembered Mia didn't like donuts and realized she had left her with Ondreaz on purpose.

"That sneaky bitch" she thought to herself.

Ondre and Stella sat there in silence for what seemed like forever. It was becoming more and more obvious that Mia wasn't coming back anytime soon.

"Soooo...I saw you dancing outside earlier and Mia said you had a Tiktok, what's your user? I'll follow you." Stella was trying to break the ice and rid the awkward silence between them.

Cool as a cucumber, Dre looks up from his phone and meets Stella's eyes. "Do you want my real or spam account?"

Confused, Stella responded, "Uh... real?"

"Here give me your phone, I'll pull up my profile." Ondreaz scooted closer to the other couch and held out his hand. Stella handed him her unlocked phone.

He quickly pulled it up, followed his account and locked the phone. He smiled as he handed Stella back her phone, "Cute lockscreen." It was a photo of her and her dog.

"Thanks" she managed to say, blushing hard. She unlocked her phone to look through his account. Stella was shocked to see how many followers he had. "Who are you?!" she said with a laugh.

"I asked if you wanted my spam account." Dre responded with a chuckle.

"And now I know why, goodness! But for real, who are you?" Stella was feeling much more comfortable around him now that they weren't sitting there quietly.

Dre looked at her, excited to meet someone who wasn't drooling over him based on his videos. "Wanna take a walk? We can get to know each other a little more."

As they stood up, Stella saw Mia peeking her head out of her bedroom. Mia gave her a quick wink and closed the door.