Part 6

It had become habit for Ondre and Stella to FaceTime each night. They'd talk about their day and anything else that came to mind.

As they were wrapping up their call, Dre asked, "So when can I see you in person again?" It had been 2 weeks since Stella had made it over to the house. Though, she had seen Mia not even 2 days ago.

"I'm free all day tomorrow if you wanna meet up or I can come over," Stella smiled at the idea of being face to face with him.

Taking the lead Ondre responded, "Bet, be at my house by noon for lunch and I'll take us to the best ice cream shop in SoCal."

Jokingly, Stella responded with an "Ay yi, Captain" and a salute. They both bursted into laughter.

"It's a date then." Ondreaz licked his lip and smiled.

"It's a date." Stella repeated back. Ondreaz hung up after a quick goodbye and Stella realized what was actually happening.

OH MY GOD, I'M GOING ON A DATE! she thought to herself.

She was going to bed, at least that's what she had told Ondre before they had made plans to meet up. Not any more!

Stella called Mia and explained that Dre even called it a date. "What do I wear, Mia?!" she panicked.

"Stella what would you normally wear for lunch? Just wear that." Mia assured her.

"Uhhh..." she pulled together an outfit and snapped Mia. "I've definitely worn this before for lunch out with my mom."

Mia looked at her Snapchat. "Perfect, wear that. It's cute and you'll be comfy. But trust me, Dre isn't going to care about what you're wearing. He literally won't stop talking about your calls at night."

"Wait, really?" Stella was stunned.

"Yes, he keeps sharing random facts about you to people in the house. I love you and all but it's annoying." Mia chuckled. "Plus Thomas keeps having to scrap video because Dre's just going on about you in the background."

Stella could feel her cheeks begin to burn. "Mia, I think I really like him."

"I sure as hell hope so because he definitely likes you," Mia laughed.

Stella took a deep breath before telling Mia she'd see her tomorrow when she got there for her and Ondre's "date".