Part 9

As Ondreaz pulled up to the ice cream shop, Stella realized she had been there before.

She smiled, "I know this place! Their vanilla bean with peanut swirl is the best!"

"Wait, you're kidding right?" Ondreaz looked at her with a shocked expression. "That's my favorite flavor here!"

"No, I've been coming here since I was little", Stella unclicked her seatbelt. Ondre quickly got out and ran around the car to open the door. The two walked inside holding hands but were abruptly interrupted.

They weren't even given the chance to order before two teens came up and started bombarding Dre for photos and asking who Stella was.

Stella offered to take pictures of them in hopes to speed up the whole ordeal so that Ondreaz and her could get back to their date. But the girls weren't catching her drift, they then started pushing to make a Tiktok together.

Stella snuck away to order their ice cream, she did know what he wanted after all.

Once she got to the register, the worker handed her two cups of double scooped ice cream. She went to hand them her debit card, but before she could she was cut off by Ondre passing off his card.

"Ondreaz! I could have paid for the ice cream, you already got our lunch and you drove."

"Soooo?" He responded with a cheeky smile.

Stella rolled her eyes and leaned in to whisper, "I got these to go, I hope you don't mind."

As they were walking out, Stella handed Dre his cup of ice cream.

"Does that happen to you often?" Stella asked once they were back in the car.

"It's definitely happening more frequently, but they normally aren't as demanding as that. Those girls were a bit much." Ondreaz said with a shrug.

"Okay, that makes me feel a little better. I was totally caught off guard, I forget that you're famous."

Ondreaz chuckled, "So that's why you got our stuff to go... not because you wanted our date to be over." He winked at her. "I totally get it though, sometimes I forget too and am reminded when I'm in public. Especially when I'm with my brother, Tony."

The two finished their ice cream in Ondre's car and continued people watching as they talked.

"Hey Stells?" Ondre said as he was looking at the window.

"Hmmm?"

"Make a Tiktok with me."

"I'm sorry, what? I don't dance." Stella laughed.

"Don't or can't", he smirked.

"O.k. ouch... but really, both. I'll look like a piece of limp spaghetti next to you." They laughed at the mental image.

"I don't believe that, I'm serious" Ondre shifted the car into reverse. "Make a Tiktok with me."

Stella sighed, "You aren't going to give up are you?"

"Nope."